Marvin to the rescue zoo

pukkie

Well I started begging moose and llama's but he is so stubborn :crybaby:

Savannah was to be next he said as he already adapted an area for those

Then I said: "Lions first! and my moosey friend with the heart of a lion, Cdl

And we need some more help as too many chores are not started and not finished

as what we have now needs so much maintaining and that's where Arthur (one of

ZT.NL's admins) and my friend and fellow moose friend Firehawke step in

Firehawke and Cdl dicussed the size of the exhibit and Arthur Firehawke ZooFreak Stefan

and Cricket made it happen

post-8-127576344055_thumb.jpg

Cdl is right at home there with the lion family enjoying a 100% suitable exhibit

Now opposite of the lions an exhibit was made for sable antelopes

My flevofriend Marijke is taking care of these beautiful animals

And ZooMeister and Gerrit had a great result painting the fences amd

making some great looking observation thingies

post-8-127576377437_thumb.jpg

Ashea and Isabel responsible for the decoration

post-8-127576393897_thumb.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• Firehawke

• Fern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love helping out with lion exhibits!!!

The savannah area is looking wonderful, pukkie! :glitter_happy:

But why, oh why, won't Marvin budge on Mooses and Llamas?!?!?! Must be something about being a Martian!

Keep up the great work!

I am not finished with him yet, LOL don't believe for a second an earth destructing kaboom

takes place before they are at Mars safe and sound

Bet my former Moose Taysha still loves them so I could hire her for the job

But Marvin says Savannah first, tomorrow some more savannah screens (hopefully

my life is like a madhouse )

Nice place :cheerlie: but I feel rejected. :crybaby: Are you going to leave me behind to be destroyed???? :th_overreact: If you took any manatees can I look after them since the tapirs and tigers already have human pets. Can I?????.....please..... Or horses....Or....

Don't you forget about it that I'd ever leave you behind Fern!

Wait until we finished the savannah area as I seen things like tanks already rising in another area on Mars but I am still distracted with my lions now, so far did not check that out yet.

I can recall however that we agreed on the whale sharks girl

Must have been mistaken.

Good news howver Marvin finally agreed on a little piece from Mars where I like it for mooses (finally the begging payed of) Close to where the martians come on though there is some sort of tower I have no clue where Marvin needs it for and it is kind of ugly too

When I bring you over we could do a stereo begging on him

He does needs lot of begging so make it genuin but I really want you to swim with the animals that hold your affection.

Let's have Marvin take down that ugly tower and then we can swim together with them manatees

Think of how much fun that'll be

I don't recall being asked about or agreeing to anything. Must be old age getting to me again. I hope you dragged Jay along too. You need his expertise. But hopefully you put him near dolphins, his favourite.

An ugly tower? Well that sounds interesting. I do like exploring odd places.

Can I bring the kitten that is sleeping on my desk as I type this, plus the two aleep on the floor in front of the heater? :connie_5:

Which reminds me....... have you bought Paul and Snowy?

Oh yeah Jay is there too can't leave him on earth and take you to Mars now can I

He and Zoohio will have fun with them sharks LOL

With exhibits forming and ideas to what animals I wanted to go in there I once more took a flight to earth in Marvin's spaceship and flew back with Brandi, Derrick and their 2 girls

The 4 of them are taking care of the Giraffes exhibit and the exhibit where we have zebra's and thomson gazelle's

Here are the Giraffes smooching :wub: and next to them a petting zoo was created where there are goats, sheeps one very dutch cow and some guineepigs and rabbits

post-8-127581705396_thumb.jpg

For that ZT.NL admin Robbert is now responsible luckily he gets some help from Derrick too as they seem to get along quite well

Opposite the Giraffes and Robberts petting zoo is Brandis other exhibit with zebra's and gazelles (that took 2 special extra flights to earth by the way) and next to that

is the exhibt for African Wild Dogs They were brought in by my very own daughter Andrea took 4 with her in the spaceship accompanied by her boyfriend Jacco

You can imagine that she, next to Brandi's exhibit is having ball

but more with Brandi's girls then with other things LOL

post-8-127581773658_thumb.jpg

So Brandi has soo much more work now as the girls seem only to be into giggling and Andrea has Jacco do all her chores. He is fine with it too as long as she is having a good time and he is a hard working youngster by nature (some girls have all the luck)

In the most outer corner in the area Marvin seen fit for our entire globe

we have babboons and Corrie which is the name of my fostermom is taking care of them

My fosterdad, who's name is Ab, always near her, therefor is to be find in the exhibit with the Ostriches

They together have their quality dinnertime together in Cantina Rosina

where Rosina's Cat is making the best of lunches and dinners and noontimes

you van have high tea there too.

post-8-127581854328_thumb.jpg

You can see that all over the place my friends and family members have enough places where they just can sit down to watch the interaction between the animals now save on Mars

Next to my dads Ostrich exhibit (I don't name him Ab like everybody else I say pappa as I already have Dad who just made the most delicious Nasi just the other night and I had about 12 friends over to join me for dinner ) is the exhibit with 2 hippos and some flamingo's

Arthur sitting on a bench for a break enjoyed not omly the interaction between the animals but later told me that seeing Gem_Del_mar falling in love with this new baby flamingo chick

was just too cute without her knowing he all caught it on camera

post-8-127581928042_thumb.jpg

And the last animal that I had room for (I need more as I don't have rhino's nor Elephants and even a leopard couldn't be taken to the rescue (Marvin with this stupid view on Venus who wants that anyway when you can look down at earth? ) and I choose for the Cheetahs there and I brought them in with Carrie (some of you still might remember her as she was once a very member of the Mooseclub) Next to that exhibit was a building made suitable for

small species of monkeys and lemurs and Sundance is the host there and she also takes care of the animals.

post-8-127581957325_thumb.jpg

Now how many animals do you think roam Savannah grounds on earth?

and look what small space Marvin set apart

It even fits in one screenshot! :whoa:

post-8-127581984135_thumb.jpg

I tell you people his mind is clouded by the view he wants on venus he can't think

clear Not that he ever did considering he made me Mrs Martian

Have to say the Savannah area is ever so lovely to walk through with many thanks to my

maintaing friends and family who make everything just lovely and just as I like it

Firehawke is responsible for the decorated area at the petting zoo and the entrances except again for the waterfeatures done by Amazing Ashea

Next, but not final as I am now begging for Llama's and snowlepards and I won't stop whining in a begging form shaped until I get it, will me life frome earths ocean

I just love to decorate! :tongue:

How rude of Marvin to make you fill such a small area! Doesn't he know that you need to bring every animal to Mars?!?!?

Love the new exhibits, pukkie! I can tell that you've been having a lot of fun :cheerlie:

Keep up the great work!