Punki MeT
    Newest Member
    Punki MeT

• Hawkkeye666
    • And 1
    • Fern

Marvin to the rescue zoo

pukkie

well I have had just a little time after I finished it but then I thought ah well

first show of the original screens on what I send in then continue to play on if I find the time One more area to show of the original entry and then on how I stashe in what more

I like to get save so more to come indeed just don't ask me when

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• Firehawke

• Fern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Savannahjan

I just took a little stroll through this zoo, it's fabulous! Great work, and the story is so entertaining. More.... MORE!!!! How long must we wait????? :th_overreact:

with all of those trips to Mars I imaging Pukkie found a way to get Snowy & Friends aboard (I mean you have to have guard dogs to keep all of those animals in line - or to discourage any unwanted stowaways) And Marvin probably relented on letting the kittens come along - they take up so little room and who could resist them a kitten after if falls asleep on your lap???

I am not sure what you mean Ashea :413: your idea sounds good by the way so if you explainn me more this might just work...

The screens of the Marine animals area shouldn't take too long now I am back. :moosey2:

Fern was asking if she could bring her kittens & cats and wanted to make sure you brought Snowy & Paul. While Marvin may let you bring Paul along to help categorize the local flora & fauna and to help educate the Martian population on all things Earth, he may not want to allow Snowy or Fern's kitties along. If you explain to him that Snowy will be a big help keeping the animals calmed down during the trip to Mars and can stand guard at the space ship and your home to prevent unwelcomed visitors from bothering him. As far as the kittens are concerned, put a very sleepy kitten Marvin's lap and watch Marvin's little green heart melt when the little darling goes completely limp and "melts" into his lap. If that doesn't do it - tell him they will help keep the Martian mice out of his Instant Martian Pills - or entertain the guests with their acrobatic jumps.

Hope this helps!

well the deal was that the ones coming over are to bring their loved ones

Since where Paul goes a private zoo is with him Snowy and Dexter are already there

and then ofcourse Fern is to bring her cats and kittens along too

I mean after all how could she ever leave them behind?

I must admit I am starting to worry about being left behind. The poor kittens have all developed winter colds and when they are not sneezing, they sometimes sound like ducks quacking, or a squeaky toy, rather than the cute pussies that they are.

Aawh ... The poor little things :sad: I hope they come through it well

friends and family (some on the martian side) are at 75% of the marine area

in your tank we see if foliage holding At the moment things are looking good :elkgrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Terriffic zoo, Pukkie! Teriffic story, too!

Thanks for sharing!

Where can I get those colored houses for living? (Lost my file while re-organizing ZT files)

fountain

I think at the designers guild but I am not sure

I send you a pm with the goodies