• manuel1299
    • Goosifer
    • (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul
    • Luz21

Marvin to the rescue zoo

pukkie

I think at the designers guild but I am not sure

I send you a pm with the goodies

If the sites are available they should go there for them. All sites need visitors. Plus they might find other things they want.

They are the Townhouses by Toodlepops and are from the Designer Guild

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• Firehawke

• Fern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the sites are available they should go there for them. All sites need visitors. Plus they might find other things they want.

They are the Townhouses by Toodlepops and are from the Designer Guild

I have been spending a lot of time recently at Designer Guild, ZooKeepers Lounge, and Zoo Tycoon Unlimited forum replacing lost files and discovering files I've never seen before. I also appreciate DG's download directory. :Yess_:

I also like the Marvin details of "Martians; just add water" and the rocks with the red streaks/stripes on them that look artificial to me. I am imagining they generate some sort of force field that maintains the needed nitrogen-oxygen mixture and moisture level for the humans' and animals' comfort. :connie_40:

fountain

Finally the time is here to show off the great work in the aquatic area where our final maintaing new zootekmember John T helped out building en creating this area.

To the left of the entrance closeby where me and Marvin live is the swordfish tank

post-8-127877642574_thumb.jpg

You can see a martian standing in awe there

Mars is such a pretty place decorated with all our earthly creatures you know.

To the right the maginificant Humpback whales where Zoomeister suggested a tunnel in the tank. Such brilliant ideas :Yess_:

post-8-127877663411_thumb.jpg

When you walk underneath them believe me you feel mighty tiny

Don't aske me how Marvin got them at Mars as I didn't ask and I don't want to know

He also brought home 2 bowhead whales who are next to the swordfish

post-8-127877687268_thumb.jpg

The main care taker of those 3 tanks is Moondawg. He has Missy as lovely assistent

and her kiddo's don't mind help feeding either. But every now and then as her main thing

is taking care of crustaceans in Missy's Crustecean House opposite the bowhead whale tank

John T is taking excellent care keeping all tankfilters in top shape to keep water in the tanks clear and healthy for the animals.

Entrance decoration Arthur and Cricket while Norni was placing statues all over the aquatic region.

Next thing we did was picking up 5 of my friends amongst them Zoohio and Alicia G

As a tunnel was made for a sharks display we needed someone to maintain the building and keep the sheltered sharks in tip top condition my choice was Jay You can't take Jay and keep Fern nervous if she was ever to come along so I decided an early pick up in new zealand for her and her kittens as well. Until we had animals for her to take care of she would be helping the team decorating the area. Here you can see she and Ashea had ball around Jays Sharks display situated next to Missy's Crustaceans.

post-8-127877809505_thumb.jpg

Now for Zoohio there was a tank put up for hammerhead and Shortfin Mako sharks

It was shaped around a decorative area with corals, flowers, statues and a fountain

My friend sure know what I like I can tell you I think it looks wonderful :cheerlie:

Also the shark tank looks wonderful to me :wub: :wub:

post-8-127877841211_thumb.jpg

Zoohio is also taking care for the whalesharks. Both the tanks are devided by Alicia's

Plaza a restaurant where a pirate will feel at home and it attracts lot of people

who enjoy the naval dishes that she makes

post-8-127877849186_thumb.jpg

Now for Fern who wants Manatees but we don't have them on Mars :sad: (yet)

appointed her to the tank close behind Jay's sharks display

A restaurant was merged in it called Micobru's bubble and he is host to the ones enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner there enjoying the water circus of the dolphins and harbour porpoises swimming and tumbling in their tank

post-8-127877903359_thumb.jpg

You will often find Jay in that tank as well as a lot of extra care is often needed as

young animals are born quite frequently as fern is an excellent care taker

Now you all have met all my biological brothers and sisters Wendy, Meggie, Ernst and Roos

Ther is one left, Roland but we name him Ollie as that holds his preference.

Now Ollie always had something with outdoorsport and a trip to Mars with his wife Sandra

and my cousin Glenn and niece Britt was a big outdoor adventure to him.

Opposite Micobru's bubble we have a water area where my brother Ollie runs a boathouse

Every month he changes the material for Kajak to waterbike and swanboat

Martians actually take lessons on how to use them and Glenn made quite lots new friends

Britt still hides with her mom though although she seems to like mine and Marvins kids

But then they are family ofcourse.

post-8-127878045663_thumb.jpg

Also placed at the water area is Rachels Dolphingirls AT her place you can take a swim with a dolphin Most popular with earthlings of all ages. I am wondering if Martians are afraid of water. I am thinking about a swim shack where they can be tought how to swim

Not by me ofcourse I can't swim myself Marvin says if I force him to go I have no excuse either.

Opposite her dolphin swim facility a tank for Manta Rays was set up where Fern also would take care for. But with Jay often busy in his Sharks display and with a sick purpoise needed healing it was not always easy to and clean tanks and feed the animals in those 2 tanks I Wasted no time and hurried back to earth with Marvin to get my good friend Beth

over which was also nice for Rachel as they are often to be find together having a great laugh and diner at ALicia's Plaza I sometimes drop by with Dizzy there and them girls know what fun is alright! Kiwi's dive-in is situated near the tank for a nice view for eating guests.

post-8-127878230662_thumb.jpg

Next to the Manta Ray tank is yet another tank for sharks (you got to admit they are awesome!) I found Dr Rick very much willing to accompany me together with ZooGrammy who stays over at Menollies place for the time being Dr Rick will take care of the sharks

and some Narwhals.

Here are his sharks

post-8-127878239368_thumb.jpg

and his Narwhals

post-8-127878345001_thumb.jpg

Leads us to the final things of this area I picked up the girlwiththeflute, Dizzy, Xerxes and AQ for that as there were some buildings which need looking after.

In AQ's Delve you ca have the greatest aquatic gifts for your self or to spoil some one else

Her building is merged with the seaworld tank where Dizzy takes care of sawfish and Beluga's

Xerxes is the host of a tropical aquarium and maintains the tanks there and the fish they display and for the occasional fun you can take a ride at Cait's Carousel Fun

Here is Dizzy's seaworld

post-8-127878421089_thumb.jpg

Beluga's and sawfish swim happily together in that tank.

She also takes care for the Orca's I had Marvin taken to Mars.

post-8-127878430337_thumb.jpg

Opposite Ollies boatride she sometimes goes waterbiking with my niece Britt Her legs are to short to reach the pedals as she is a bit too young. But she is having great time and Dizzy get her workout.

And last but not least ZooGrammy is entitled to care for the Californian seelions and the seaotters in a mixed exhibit next to the caroussel and the Orca tank

post-8-127878462558_thumb.jpg

post-8-127878411963_thumb.jpg

Both species are thriving so it all goes well

post-8-127878467275_thumb.jpg

Absolutely beautiful Pukkie - I do hope you convinced Marvin to keep his instant Martian dispensers well clear of the aquatic area.

Finally I am here and I am safe.

I am glad you let Jay help with dolphins as they are his favourite animal.

Oh but you must go back fast and get the turtles and manatees before the Gulf oil slick wipes them all out. So many are washing up on shore already.

Did you bring beluga too? They are so lovely and easy to please too.