• Total Members
    • Most Online

jspharm
    Newest Member
    jspharm

• Hawkkeye666

Marvin to the rescue zoo

pukkie

Do you want to bring your adopted alligator along?

I am sure I can find some nice area for it perhaps with some company so it's not by itself

We have been busy ZooMeister and Arthur first made an exhibit suitable with foliage and rocks and some coniferous floor snow gray stone and grass before we could get the babies in.

The baby panda's are just too cute :wub: so decision made to put them opposite our hoMe exhibit. I am now begging for some Siberian Tigers to go next of them but Fern seems to be poking harder as I hear him mumbling manatees or something looking like it at the least

I must be loosing my touch....

I urged Marvin to get a panda mom back at earth to be an example for the 4 little ones

waiting in a crate. I mean come on he could have thought that up for himself not?

post-8-127974870758_thumb.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• Firehawke

• Fern

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the panda exhibit!!! Good luck with the Siberian Tigers and the Manatees!

• 2 weeks later...

Siberian Tigers are hard to find on earth

Marvin is losing his animalnapping abilities but I better not say that out loud as he is kind of sensitive in these matters.

He is still looking for them but he did bring up Fountain all the way to Mars and she now takes care with Nana_Nytowl_Beth for the dolphins/purpoise tank and the manta rays

Fern got her Manatees alright. The stereo poking worked fine :elkgrin:

It worked even that goos that Green sea turtles were also brought along and they

share one tank together.

post-8-128056889654_thumb.jpg

Matching statues placed by Norni and Arthur and signs by Isabel and Cricket

Removing the water tower gave more space then I thought and I begged Marvin for one more tank. We couldn't quite decide what animals we wanted I wanted Green Moray Eels and jelly fish. He wanted Baracuda's So we had Fern decide and she wanted Tuna fish

He did sneak in the eels just to please me but they thought the tuna were a lovely snack.

So with pain in my heart he brought back the eels to earth and again brought Tuna fish

but he sneaked in the baracuda's for himself as well

Needless to say that gave the same result. So again a trip to earth releasing the baracuda's back into the ocean and again he brought 6 tuna fish along.

post-8-128057020609_thumb.jpg

Then we have Dennis1991 to take care of another small aqaurium and the fish displayed in

the building and our new youthmember Katie is host at the 3-D cinema.

post-8-128057029174_thumb.jpg

Going to enjoy this new area a lot while Marvin is on his saving mission for the Siberian Tigers

ROFL I was commenting earlier today to a friend that tuna made good eating but I was not expecting the eels to partake. I did suspect the barracuda might.

So if they overbreed you could always serve the odd one up in the local restaurant because later it will not be like you can return them to earh.

ZooGrammy

I like how you put the restaurant outside the tank. Unusual!

Not sure what you mean ZooGrammy I didn't place any restaurants in this small area

do you mean another one in the aquatic area then?

And you are right Fern When earth is blown to pieces there is no such thing as returning anything. I think Alicia can think of some nice recipies for them for

her restaurant, Alicia's Plaza near the sharkstank LOL

No that is a building from ZT.NL It is the 3-D cinema It makes the sound of waves splashing the rocks when a guest enters and the guest thought were luckily made in english

and say those 3-D movies are great

I can recommend this building to any one loves playing the game as guest like it a lot and it is a good money maker to the zoo

I learned something new about green moray eels today! :Yess_:

Love the new area, pukkie! I'm glad that you had a chance to build :connie_5:

Can't wait to see if you convince Marvin on the tiger front!

Oh he is convinced and tracking them now It will take a while though they are very rare indeed (or very shy)