Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

Kreek...

I'm sorry that I'm so far behind...you do a terrific job designing your zoos...I agree that it would be fun to be able to walk through them...good design skills and landscaping, great job with "colours"...great job using buildings...you make seem to be apart of the design...rather than placing them there to raise #'s...they are used as a part of the grand design...can't wait to see more!

I love the Earth area!!! :glitter_happy:

And I also agree that we need to break out the Dutch zoo again!

I am currently putting the files back and see where we got stuck I think I was about to put a piece of de veluwe

in it ....

DUTCH ZOO!...WHAT HAVE I MISSED????

I NEED THE INFO ON THIS...YOU ALL HOLDING OUT ON LITTLE OLD ME???

We didn't hide this my beloved moose :hug2: It was in the period that there were other things keeping you away from us Not too late to catch up though I can send you all needed and you can still play as we are not yet finished :elkgrin:

LOL and as it is nearly february again it is still worthy of it's name

It is a wonderful zoo...

You all did quite a job...now I understand Pukkie, your wishes at ZTCDD...

Let me know the specifics...I love all the new projects that the team there are doing...I even have a few things on my wish list that are left...

As much as I looove :822do: this conversation and the moose zoos, :christmoose: maybe it would be better to move the specifics over to the club area? Or is that rude of me to say? I really don't want to hurt your feelings. Anyway, Thanks to Pukkie I have lots of cool animals for my fire area and I'm in the process of finishing off the AIR area. Pics will be up soon I hope.