Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

Your work always impresses me!,,,You always do a nice mix of scenery, buildings, and habitats...I will wait for your next zoo...that last screen looks terrific!...

ZG, Firehawke, Pukkie and Caddie, thanks for your replies. I'm hoping to build a bit this weekend!

Can someone tell me where I can find a scarecrow? Or a practice dummy?

ZooGrammy

There is a scarecrow in the new TekFall 2012 pack. Also there is a very nice scarecrow in gdkFall pack 2009. And a scarecrow in ZA's Loewenfrau Halloween Pack. :8_5_12[1]:

Thank you zoo grammy! :autumn: I will check them out!

Edit: I have started to build again. I forgot how much fun this is! :glitter_happy:

Except that my searching skills have gone a bit rusty. I looked for the following, but couldn't find them.

Herbs: things like lavender, rosemary, mint, thyme.

Food: grain, peas, grapes. I did find strawberry's.

Falcons or hawks. I only found the gyrefalcon here at ztp, but it needs snow, so it is no good.

I hope you can help!

the 50 state foliage from Brandi might help you out big time here I do believe at least strawberries are in there

ZooGrammy

Yes, the 50 state foliage has a lot of veggies. Also Brandi has a pack called Medicinal plants.

Pukkie, you are right, i have these and the required plants are not in there. But that is okay. I can work around it! Thank you all so much for the suggestions! :hug2:

The falcons or hawks are more of a problem. is there a birds of prey pack somewhere? I have searched different sites, but all I can find are eagles. They don't really fit in my courtyard zoo. I could use ravens off course, but I would rather use the aforementioned birds. Hope you can help!

I managed to do some building! :th_hapydancsmil:

It is far from finished, but I wanted to post something. My goal was to create some sort of courtyard with adjoining facilities. So I started with the horses and stables. The forest zoo is doubling as stable (in my imagination lol).

post-98901-13526552201_thumb.jpg

post-98901-135265523479_thumb.jpg

Here's the herb garden. The battlements lead to a tower (Toilet) and an observation platform for what should have been falcons, but are now ravens.

post-98901-13526551929_thumb.jpg

post-98901-135265524678_thumb.jpg

That is it for now. Its in the early stages, so it doesn't look like much yet. I still have a lot of dreeing up to do, but i hope you like it so far.