Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

Well, here's something, Firehawke.

I have never done a marine zoo, so I thought to try my hand at it. I want it to be more fresh water though. However, since there are not many fresh water fish if at all, I'm trying to achieve the same goal by not using the typical beach or coastal like foliage. I've started on the entrance. It's not much yet, but you'll get the general idea.

post-98901-0-69330900-1412772020_thumb.jpg

post-98901-0-33657900-1412772022_thumb.jpg

ZooGrammy

This is a great start! Actually we do have several fresh water fish. Also some are at "ZooTycoon and More" site.

Love it!!! The colors are great! There are some fun freshwater marine dls. Can't wait to see more!

Savannahjan

This is looking great, I love your sunken viewing area. :clap:

Kreek...

Welcome Back!...( ZT...It's like walking or riding a bike...you never really forget!)

I really like the sunken observation area...very cool!.

I think we have a thread somewhere here, for members to show ideas and how they made them...You should list this there...You are a great designer!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Aaaw you are way too kind. Thank you all. But you are right. It's amazing how quickly I recall how to use height for instance. It did take me a while to figure out how to upload pics though! Today I had a few hours to spare, so I spend it on building a couple of small areas, the entrance and another tank filled with rainbow fish.

Restaurant area and entrance.

post-98901-0-14771100-1413634742_thumb.jpg

Playground area. I had fun with all the rocks.

post-98901-0-81329600-1413634743_thumb.jpg

Overview.

post-98901-0-76539000-1413634744_thumb.jpg

My goal for this area is to make it a more forest-like glenn area with 'tropical' fish. So I used colorful fish and loads of plants. Whereas in the sunken area I used mostly tank plants on dry land. (I love that hack!). More to come when time allows! Plus I should check out your zoos too. Meanwhile the weather is too wonderful to sit indoors, so going out now, but I'm really glad to be back!

Really great! I'll have to steal these ideas and then when I try them I will winder hpw did Kreek do that? Looking forward to see more!

(Cat on lap typing when I cannot reah th3 kwyboea keyboard well....... Great NOW she leaves!)

(We need a cat 'n' keyboard smilie.)

Really like the colors and the layout!