Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

Thank you! Part of the fun for me is the landscaping. What fits together and what not. Fern, I had forgotten those. Thank you for pointing the arboreal buildings out! I'm sure going to use them at some point!

Fern, thank you! But that is the one I meant when I said the 'two tiled underground restaurant' I use that one a lot. It's ideal to keep the guests from getting cranky! :-) Especially when areas are not completed yet.

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry to say this zoo got corrupted. It happened when I switched items in the dl map for the clubcontest. When I switched them back certain items, mainly from one plantpack I think, did not show again. They are in the menu and the game says the spot is occupied, but there is nothing there. I cannot delete or remove or see it or build on it. So Im also not sure which plants they are. I do know I used it all over the zoo. i hate when this happens.

I'd like a copy of your zoo when done, If OK???

You've given me some ideas for a workbench...

Im sorry Caddie, but Im afraid the map is useless now.

On the upside I can now move on to a new zoo! At the risk of having to say no, does anyone have an idea? Because Im fresh out. It has to fit in a small map.

Bummer about the zoo being corrupted!

What about a Japanese Garden style small zoo?

Good luck!

That's not such a bad idea, Firehawke. I might go for that! There are a lot of new items out there.

I'm sorry to say this zoo got corrupted. It happened when I switched items in the dl map for the clubcontest. When I switched them back certain items, mainly from one plantpack I think, did not show again. They are in the menu and the game says the spot is occupied, but there is nothing there. I cannot delete or remove or see it or build on it. So Im also not sure which plants they are. I do know I used it all over the zoo. i hate when this happens.

Im sorry Caddie, but Im afraid the map is useless now.

On the upside I can now move on to a new zoo! At the risk of having to say no, does anyone have an idea? Because Im fresh out. It has to fit in a small map.

Send me the zoo and I can run a list of what was in it. It sounds like part of the file is there but not the other part.

Oh Fern, thanks so much for the offer to look at it. But I just spent a good couple of hours cleaning up and rearranging all my zootek do files, including save games. Im sorry to say this zoo is gone.

While having fun browsing through UCI's, I decided to try my hand at the map editor. And before I knew it, I had build an island!

post-98901-0-65678700-1424564859_thumb.jpg

post-98901-0-69979400-1424564903_thumb.jpg

post-98901-0-25084900-1424564933_thumb.jpg

I just realized putting the huge boat there is wrong since it has a dock attached to it! :tongue: Now I have this strong urge to build this island retreat with all the Tropical stuff that is out there, so I will. But, Firehawke, I have not forgotten the garden thingy. In fact I'm already planning the how and what! It's the most fun part of the game so I'm taking my time with it. :847319_painting: Anyway, pics above show what I've done to the entrance and zoo walls. I also created the actual island with cliffs, beaches and an oasis in the middle. I want to build on it first though before posting shots.