Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

THANKS KREEK I HAVE IT I THINK

Fobian Vink

Tanks, people! I got the aviary now :)

Love the stairways! Gotta rembember that layout!

Gorgeous start to the zoo!!! I bet you're having tons of fun!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you all! I'm glad you like it. I've finished the formal garden with a lovely little bell tower and white doves. Plus a statued path.

post-98901-0-98669800-1436111996_thumb.jpg

To the left of the path are mooses!

post-98901-0-06915800-1436111998_thumb.jpg

The path is leading to the Asian area. I've started building the exhibits, Japanese gardens and Asian areas. It's fun to do something totally different from the formal area! Pics to follow when I'm done.

It would be so relaxing to be a guest walking through your zoo!

Aw, thanks Firehawke. Building it is also relaxing! I've finished the Asian Area! I tried to stay away from Chinese and keep it Japanese, but oh well. I did use the walls and stuff. This area was a request by my Moosie friend -and so is dedicated to- Firehawke! Feel free to adopt an animal from this area.

Tadaa! My little Japanese corner. I even watched a whole documentary on Japan for this! I didn't do the islands, or the vulcanos, but I did keep it very tranquil and caught its natural beauty I hope.

post-98901-0-87381800-1436381730_thumb.jpg

The documentary spent rather a large part of its time on the Asian black bear , also called moon bear because of their crescent marking on their chests, and on the Japanese Macaque. The only animal to ride small Japanese forest deer! So to the left are the macaques. To the right is the in game Japanese Serow. It's been a while since I've used them. They are lovely. Guests first have to pass by the bear observation area and then throught the Koi pond area with restaurant.

post-98901-0-85590700-1436381735_thumb.jpg

I know, they are not Japanese, but I couldn't help but puting in this gorgeous shy animal for this beautiful country. Besides, they do like their Japanese trees! All the way in the back are unicorns.

post-98901-0-97491200-1436381732_thumb.jpg

Over the bridge is another relaxation area with the Japanese garden and a few amenaties.

post-98901-0-86567300-1436381734_thumb.jpg

Wrapped around the Cuckatoo exhibit in the middle is the Asian black bear exhibit. Plus I found a bear house and had to use it!

post-98901-0-98086100-1436381731_thumb.jpg

Final overview.

[post-98901-0-91801100-1436381733_thumb.jpg

Zoo is doing great. I only have 68 guests (really high entrance fee) and all but one are really happy. (There's always one idiot running passed all the food stands and restaurants :gaah_: ) Animal happiness so far is 99. Guests happiness 94. Zoo rating 95. The only animals giving me a headache are the Mooses! Their zookeeper keeps doing it wrong! Ha! Mooses are just hard work. :laugh:

Next, the third corner of my garden. Something else entirely..

caddienoah

Just a beautiful zoo...and zoos! You are a great designer...and I'm glad that you are a "Moose"!!!

Thanks Caddie! You are waaay too kind! Here's an antlered Moosie hug!