Kreek's Zoos

Kreek

Thank you, Fern!

I tried Catfish's ones. The wild boars are grassland animals. So the trees get a negative from them. But it's good to know they work for decideous ground. I would have descarded these trees otherwise, so thank you! I might use them in another exhibit. :1441006maple:

It would be nice if there's some foliage somewhere that all animals like or at least see as neutral.

My mind has gone blank, what is ZTCDD?

Savannahjan

That is the Download Directory that Fern runs. It is a treasure trove.

Kreek, just love this zoo, as ZG said, it has some great design elements. You are so creative!

I do wish that Catfish's original fall foliage could all be neutral.

Savannahjan

I've sent Catfish a message and will advise.

Wow! A few days of RL and no time to check and then look at this! You guys are great and really make stuff happen! Thank you Fern and Savannahjan!

Oh yes, i've been on that wonderful site! I just didn't recognized the abbreviation.

• 1 year later...

hello folks,

It has been two years, but I thought to check in again to tell you I finally got a laptop. An Ipad is fun but you cant play ZT on it! In the last few days I got ZT up and running and then started gathering all my files from various storage drives. I even played some tutorials to get back into the game and ofcourse got the latest news from my fellow mooses. Including something about a cool contest, which sounds like fun, but I will not participate yet. First I want to have fun just building. Im happy to be here, and am looking forward to talk to you all again! Hope all is well!

Glad you're back! Maybe your time away will have helped you come up with some great ideas.

We have many nifty dl you have to catch up with!

Thank you Fountain. Yes, I have lots of ideas. I have all my files in order and spent the whole day building yesterday! I forgot how addictive that can be!