• Knol
    • Goosifer
    • (Designer)HENDRIX
    • Vainon_ajat
    • Luz21
    • pukkie

Golden Gate Metropolis Zoo

Sher Shah Suri

More great pics! I love the penguing exhibit :glitter_happy: Keep up the great work!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• Firehawke

• Sher Shah Suri

• Cricket

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Derek Caulfield

I like this zoo, especially the transition in the paths and the style of the different areas. It's very open, with plenty of walking space, but there's just enough distance between exhibits so to fit as many animals as possible. I would like to see some more foliage, as it looks a bit bare, but it is a good zoo. I would like to see more screenshots from you as you hone your skill.

Sher Shah Suri

I like this zoo, especially the transition in the paths and the style of the different areas. It's very open, with plenty of walking space, but there's just enough distance between exhibits so to fit as many animals as possible. I would like to see some more foliage, as it looks a bit bare, but it is a good zoo. I would like to see more screenshots from you as you hone your skill.

Yeah, I see what you mean, I just didn't wanted it to be too forested as it is a beach.

Golden Gate Metropolis Zoo

Zoo134.jpg

To start the update lightly, our first picture shows the forest behind the restaurant. Cherry, maple, and white oak trees now grow behind the cafe.

Zoo126.jpg

The Petting Zoo has been replaced by the Reptile House near the entrance. But don't worry, it's only been moved to the brand new Children's Zoo! You can see the petting zoo, arcade, and playground here.

Zoo127.jpg

The relatively open exhibit for Mexican gray wolves. The majority of the pack is in the bottom left corner.

Zoo128.jpg

A better picture of the arcade.

Zoo129.jpg

The simple yet pretty exhibit for a flock of sheep. Babies have been common here, with four born in just a few month's time.

Zoo130.jpg

A deciduous forest for striped skunks. They share a nearly invisible barrier with the wolves (a keeper once ran face first into the polished glass).

Zoo131.jpg

The Shetland pony meadow, with a large brook for drinking water.

Zoo132.jpg

Our exhibit for black-tailed prairie dogs is sunk into the ground, allowing visitors to get a better view of their exhibit.

Zoo133.jpg

Lastly, the Reptile House, with 70 different reptile species, including Hermann's tortoises, Dumeril's ground boas, and Fijian crested iguanas.

Nice handicapped access to the visitors center.

fountain

More great pics! I really like the arcade area :th_hapydancsmil:

Keep up the great work!

Cricket the path going under that arch in yellowstone pack screen is not part of that pack so where is that lurking?