• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Firehawke but ... I already tried four times since last summer so .. if even Lam has no answer from PZ, I'm a bit discouraged ... especially for only two files ^^ Fern, do you think you could send me those two packs if you have it ?

I have permission to load all Rick's files at the Designer Guild so I will upload those two in the next couple of days.

ZooGrammy

If I haven't said it before, I love your entrance. It looks like a real zoo. Snagged a couple of pictures of it.

Thank you Zoogrammy ^^ About my entrance, I added somthing last week, a small detail but I thought that it was a "must have" : the welcome/come back soon sign !

Zoo001.jpg

Zoo002.jpg

and a focus on the entrance area ... I have to amdit that I'm a bit proud of it :laugh:

Zoo003.jpg

Fern, could you warn me when you will upload Rick's files ? :-)

The next pic I'll post will be a new global view of the zoo with the first part of the area savannah, I'm selectionning some screens to have a good depiction ^^ see you soon !

I didn't know about the welcome sign! I can't wait to use it!

Love the new pics!

Thanks for the tualang trees Fern !! They look really majestic, especially the tall one ! I'm impressed and look forward to get the second pack to recreate a beautiful rainforest :-)

Firehawke : I spent 2 days checking all the Download Directory's sections, I found many objects and animals giving me plenty of ideas ;-)

I really admire how you created a bigger entrance area with the observation thingies. Well done!