• Most Online

pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• pdn
    • And 1

The Sanctuary - zoo & biopark

MaTT²

Love the new exhibit! What kind of problems are you having with them???

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, they all group together around their ponds and keep drinking all the time, as if they were thirsty for ever, they do no quit the pond and stay around ... I made a screen from different exhibits, that problem's quite stunning with lions and black bucks ...

Sanstitre2.jpg

The only one problem I ever encoutered befeore was when my animals were blocked in front of their shelters, and it ws due to shelters I downloaded which caused conflicts. But this time, I really don't understand why. I only downloaded some paths and bridges since the last good configuration so ... And I don't find similar problems in the different topics, but maybe I didn't check enough ! I will take another look !

BZH, Your animals are eating to much salt!!!:uglyhammer: Sorry. I just couldn't resist that. Ask anyone here. Actually, I am wondering how big your exhibits are for the animals? If you think the exhibits are big enough to move to other areas, then I would try selling those animals and purchasing different ones. If that doesn't help, perhaps someone here can. I know for one that Jan makes exhibits with small areas, and she may help here. Or, Fern is an expert builder too, and will probably read this. Good luck :balloons:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ! Sorry for my absence, lot of work and I was preparing for a sporting event ^^

Hahaha very funny John !! :risitas6ba0: for a while I was about to check if I didn't put some salt water in their exhibit ^^ But no .. And my first reflex was to sell my animals to buy new ones ... that immediately run to the water point and stay together as on the pics I posted last time ... and this time I think I(ve too far in the creation of my zoo to start a new one again, so if I hope I'll find some help on the topics, otherwise they will spend the rest of their lives drinking again and again .... lol

I forgot to ask BZH, but are the animals you are having trouble with, zoo tycoon animals or are the user-made ones? Or, perhaps they are a mix of both. If all are user made, it may be a problem with the uca part of their files. Just curious. :JC_see_stars:

Zoo Tycoon 1/CC is so weird. I have horses that just run in one place over and over. Others work correctly. I just haven't figured that out either. :wife::balloons:

No, I only use original animals actually, the savannah ones. The problem began after I downloaded some paths and bridges so I don't understand why there would be a conflict :-(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back after few weeks of intense activity at work. I hop I'll have more time to work on my zoo now ^^ I already made 2 more pages for my guide, the biggest part of work of my project :-) And I'm still lookin for a solution for my "thirsty animals" haha

So here's the 7th exhibit : black rhinos

Enclos007-RhinocrosNoirs.jpg

and the page :

GUIDE012.jpg

without forget the texte for translation :

Rhino Text.doc

And the 8th exhibit, ma favourite one actually among those I showed you, the Hippos ! I made it very different from the others, due to the amphibian nature of these animals. So it's very interactive, with the glassed pool and the bridge upon the cascade coming from the zebras exhhibit, wich gives a taste of adventure.

Here are some pics of the exhibit:

Enclos008-HippopotamesAmphibies.jpg

They really have a large stretch of water :

022-Hippopotames1.jpg

The page :

GUIDE013.jpg

And the texte attached ^^

Hope you will enjoy ! I also finished the second savannah area dedicated to the great carnivores ... ;-)

Hippos Text.doc

Savannahjan

BZH, I agree, the hippo exhibit is spectacular, :290: the bridge looks fabulous, wonderful flow through from the other side. You have such a great eye for designing the exhibits. The guide is beautiful, even if I can't read a word. :160: