• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• HeatherL

The Sanctuary - zoo & biopark

MaTT²

LadyZookeeperNY

hello BZH, it's nice to meet you. Please take this as a compliment: I AM IMPRESSED!!!! :290: Amazing exhibits, decorations and viewing areas! I have question about pic #8, the Hippos--how did you build that bridge? Your zoo is terrific, and I'll be looking forward to seeing more when you get back home.

Keep Building! :flowerysmile:

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for this compliment miss ;-) I'm actually doing a pause to recreate my guide, but I'm progressing faster and faster so maybe in two weeks, new screens from the carnivores area =)

For the "bridge" in fact it's an object that gives the illusion of a bridge so nobody can pass under. You will find it in on ZTCDD, objects area, bridges section (I think ..)

Ans here are 2 new pages from my guide, I changed the panl with the animal trainer into something more ... you will see ^^

GUIDE001-1.jpg

And the first page presentinf the savannah area, with polaroid photos and satellite map, as I said explained last time :

GUIDE003.jpg

I'm still testing different ways to place the photos for the second page but otherwise, it's ready =)

Be sure that the other pages, for animals, will be more impressive ;-)

LadyZookeeperNY

Your guide is excellent, it looks very professional! Thank you for the info regarding the bridge, I will check it out very soon.

The bridge is the Sand Bridge by Frogman. It is a ZA file. If ZA downloads are still in maintenance mode you can always ask one of us to send it to you. Same for any other ZA files.

It is listed at ZTCDD but the ZA link will not work if the site is inaccessible since the links only take you to the download page not the actual file.

Fern, I think she was asking for the Underground_Water_Passage object near the hippo exhibit and the restaurant, not the frogman's sand bridge :-)

But the problem is that I really don't remember where I donwloaded most of my files, a big part comes from ZA, it's true that this site was a great database !

Fern, I think she was asking for the Underground_Water_Passage object near the hippo exhibit and the restaurant, not the frogman's sand bridge :-)

But the problem is that I really don't remember where I donwloaded most of my files, a big part comes from ZA, it's true that this site was a great database !

oooops my bad. That is at two sites tek and ztuf. Here is the Tek link

héhé, fortunately you know the links better than us ! ;-)

I'm not ashamed to say it : I'm quite proud of me for the final depiction :beach:

GUIDE005.jpg

GUIDE006.jpg

Hope you'll like it =)

You should be very proud...it looks great!!! :glitter_happy: