• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• There are no registered users currently online

The Sanctuary - zoo & biopark

MaTT²

BZH...

I feel bad that has taken me so long to come back to your zoos...I've looked at all your screens...you are amazing...there is a master builder growing in you...can't wait to see your future zoos!!!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW ! Thanks for your comments !! "master builder" .. mmh that sounds a bit like a Master Jedi ^^ I'm very honnored ;-) :254:

Here are 4 new pages, one each day actually :

GUIDE007.jpg

GUIDE008.jpg

GUIDE009-1.jpg

GUIDE010-1.jpg

Next post will be a global overview of my zoo :tongue:

As promised ;-)

VueGlobale.jpg

this is a resized image, real size is 3300x2024

again, your animal booklet is just fantastic, you should be proud.:292:

I love the layout and changes in elevation! I want to be a guest in your zoo! Do you have plans for the rest of the space???

What a terrific idea...an Animal guide booklet!! :clap: The picture is neat too. ZT1 lives on forever!!! :yahoo::balloons:

Guest windsaver

Your zoo is absolutely fantastic. Although I don't know how you can cram so much foliage into those exhibits like that :tongue: Unless they arent actually in the exhibits! :JC_see_stars:

But yes the guides really are great. Would love to see this finished one day :laugh:

I love the layout and changes in elevation! I want to be a guest in your zoo! Do you have plans for the rest of the space???

In fact I'll try to have all the ingame animals, plus ones that I downloaded, approx. 20 ... not sure I'll have enough place :laugh: I try to create exhibits large enough for the animals happiness but not too large either ..

What a terrific idea...an Animal guide booklet!! :clap: The picture is neat too. ZT1 lives on forever!!! :yahoo:

Thanx :254: That's a fact I prefer ZT1 graphics, which look more "real" than ZT2 ones ... I'd love having a first person view in the ZT1 game !! And unforntunately I abandoned the idea of a ZT3 edition .. :sad:

Otherwise, here are the 5 last pages from my guide, the first savannah area is now complete !

GUIDE011-1.jpg

GUIDE012-1.jpg

GUIDE013-1.jpg

GUIDE014.jpg

GUIDE015.jpg

I love the latest pages! I can't wait to see what you do with the other in-game animals! Good luck with the space---I hate it when I have plans and then I run out!