jspharm
    Newest Member
    jspharm

• DragonEmperor500
    • (Designer)HENDRIX
    • OttoPruin2007

The Sanctuary - zoo & biopark

MaTT²

As I recreated my guide, I did the same for my first leaflet ... I kept the new "adventure theme" from the guide, I really like the result !

Cover

FLYER1-1cover.jpg

The Zoo

FLYER1-2voyage.jpg

The Animals

FLYER1-3animaux.jpg

Reception/Services & Ecological Commitment

FLYER1-4infos.jpg

Practical Information

FLYER1-5back.jpg

Now it's time for my summer holidays, I'll built some new exhibits very soon : lions, cheetahs, hyenas & so ;-)

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love it! :th_hapydancsmil: Can't wait to see what you do with the lions!

Enjoy your summer holidays!

• 2 weeks later...

Back from holidays !

Just finished to build my 5 new exhibits and bought some lions.

As I feared, I have the same problem than last time : they directly go to the water point and don't move from there, even superimposed ones on the others ... I start being fed up with this :crybaby:

I think I reinstalled the game enough times but I will chek on the forums and look for help .. :help:

If you have any ideas !

Savannahjan

I can't imagine what could be doing this. Hope someone can figure this out.

Just saw your guide from a few weeks ago and it is fabulous, it looks totally professional.

Are you using the original ZT animals? Or, are you using user-made ones? Try an empty dlupdate folder (move them to a desktop folder) if using ZTCC and do a test zoo with a lion exhibit. See if the lions do the same thing. You could be having a problem with a user-made animal or one with a duplicate ID#. :t108008:

I have user-mades ones in my Updates folder but actually for that zoo, I only use ZT animals ...

So I reinstalled ZT. Problem solved for the lions. But once again I have my animals stucked at the entrance of their shelters, once again it occurred with the baboons .. I even have some animals running on plavce without moving ... never seen that before ... what the hell is that !

I know I can edit the ai.files but the risk is that animals won't move anymore .. cos they'll have nothing to do.

Is this the end ? :gaah_:

It seems that I finally found a solution ... it's a bit a twisted idea but ... I deeply thought about this and I knew that when the animals moved without problems, some stayed stucked and drinking all the time, whereas when that did not happened, it was a problem with the shelters ...

So ... I only put an invisible fence at the entrance of the shelters so that they cannot enter and stay stucked when getting out. It seems that the fence doesn't disturb them, and they still can play with their toys, so my lions, even if they still spent a lot of time drinking, also use their toy and walk normally through their exhibit ....

I strongly cross my fingers for the futur animals I will buy !!

I hope being able to post some news pics very soon ;-)

Savannahjan

I seem to remember the bighorns and user animals made from them doing a lot of walking in place and staying by the water. There is another quadraped that will slide along when not actually moving, but I can't remember which one it is.

Looking forward to seeing your new shots.

Well ... I wanted to post a screen from my lions exhibit and from my guide but ... the website I use to upload my screen is down for few days ... (Photobucket) ... you will have to wait and me too ^^ (and that's why you can't see my previous pics for the moment)

Problem solved on photobucket ^^

So here's the first exhibit of my second savannah area, dedicated to the carnivores : african lions !

At the beginning I built the exhibit thinking about the pride rock in the The Lion King movie, but because of the different problems I encountered with the animals, lions did not use their rock toys enough. So I had to move the big rock near the water pond (where they spent most of their time). I kept the Lion King inspiration for the names :laugh:

10 : African Lions

Males : Mufasa, Simba

Females : Sarabi, Sarafina, Nala, Masati, Obota, Yemaya

Enclos011-LionsdAfrique.jpg

As it's the main carnivore living in the savannah, I created a double page in my guide, as for the elephants :

GUIDE016.jpg

GUIDE017.jpg

Next one : cheetahs !