Top Posters In This Topic

• Xtreme

• caddienoah

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay!!!! I'm so glad to see new pics!

Love the theme...and love the name for things!

Good luck with your Thanksgiving zoo!

This is Awesome!!!!!!! I am loving your screenshots and I am saving the link to this cuz I plan on keeping track of you my friend. Keep doin' what your doin'

• 4 months later...

Your screens are amazing and I love your inspiration for the "seasons ambiant", it look so realistic !

Very good job !

Xtreme...

Are you adding two more zoos for my conversions???

Did you have a chance to look at the second set???

• 5 months later...

Dang it, I took a long time again. Well, thankfully it wasn't as long as last time, lol. And I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank Caddienoah for all his hard work on uploading all my zoos and converting the maps. I wasn't able to check it out as much as I would've liked, but that's because of hard college work over the school year and rampant video game addictions such as SMITE during the summer, lol. Thanks, Caddienoah. Your work is VERY much appreciated!

And now, this is a random zoo I like to call Dinomarine Cliffsides, specializing in dinosaurs and marine animals on the Crazy Cliffs zoo. It's one of my least favorite maps, so I figured I'd give it a go for variety's sake. :P

Here's the entrance. To get you in the theme, we've got a T. rex AND an orca statue saying "Hey, welcome!" in case the Velociraptors, Styracosaurs and Belugas don't do it for you.

post-102146-0-82836400-1408923058_thumb.jpg

The Pteranodon house shows all those seaside pterosaurs that nest on the sides of cliffs, therefore emulating all THREE themes of the zoo. Yay for consistency!

post-102146-0-87130500-1408923164_thumb.jpg

The rexes and orcas are obviously neighbors, and word across the zoo has it that one of them constantly complains about the others' excessive partying. Not entirely sure which ones are the party animals, but I'll put my money on the rexes.

post-102146-0-76089300-1408923232_thumb.jpg

And what else to ALSO be neighbors with the rexes but the great white shark! Originally there were two of them in there, but they kept being unhappy that there were too many animals, so I sold one of them and now the loner's as happy as can be. Talk about antisocial...

post-102146-0-34993400-1408923395_thumb.jpg

Elevation definitely isn't my strong suit, so I'm particularly proud of this area. I'm aware it's hard to see clearly with all those dang trees, but removing them just lost something for me, so just deal with it.

post-102146-0-41866500-1408923486_thumb.jpg

The titans of the zoo, the Apatosaurs and the humpback whales, are also neighbors. Word across the zoo has it that one of them constantly complains about the others' excessive singing. As for which one these big singers are, I have no idea. Maybe the whales.

post-102146-0-67849800-1408923576_thumb.jpg

Finally, the hybrid dinosaur/marine creatures despite not being dinosaur nor entirely marine, the Plesiosaurs. Based on where that white bird over the tank's shadow is, it's flying dangerously close to the water's surface. Either it's a crazy daredevil, or it somehow knows that the Plesiosaurs aren't programmed to snatch the birds out of the air in this game. Of course, these are the same birds that can somehow fly UNDER the ground with their shadows above them if the ground's high enough, so I'm gonna chalk it up to magic.

post-102146-0-63496000-1408923727_thumb.jpg

That's it so far. I'll try really, REALLY hard to not take so long again for the next set. Zoo Tycoon's fun and I play it a lot, but sometimes other things get in the way. Still, enjoy!

So glad to see more of your zoos, Xtreme!!!! :woot-smiley:

Great theme for the zoo...can't wait to see more pics!