Newest Member
    JT12

• Taz
    • JT12
    • MsOnary
    • bxdczoo

THREE RING CIRCUS

ARIZNANA

Finally got my old xp up and going again . whew !! thought I was in trouble since zt wont run on my win 7 laptop . So , this is my most recent called , Three Ring Circus . Not fancy , just fun ! Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend .

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARIZNANA

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! wow! now cute is that . a circus elephant statue . cant imagine why I have not found that before . I downloaded it . Thanks ,building the zoo was a lot of fun . I tried running ztcc on my laptop , I have a brand new win7 with 4gb ram and a super processor . Still it will only run for about 3 days and then it crashes . The microsoft website says its because my laptop is 64 bit and the game is 32 bit . Anyway , my old xp is doing well now . I am good at re doing computers , having built my last three desktops , until I bought the laptop last year . I keep lots of spare parts in my " computer " closet . Going to go put that cute elephant in my Three Ring Cicus .

I really like your "Circus"...you did a fine job!...Would like to see some close up screens... :glitter_happy: Really nice job! :glitter_happy:

There is a pack of Circus Wagons by TP, if I remember correctly...they might be styled as concession stands...and I think there is a circus animal wagon by itself, too...ZG HELP on these two...I think they are both here at Tek!!!

Thank you for those ideas . The carnival stands are in there to the left in one of the screenshots , just not all visible . somewhere I have the circus cart too . I will have to look through my files . I forgot some of the stuff I have that would fit in the circus . I also have the caliope up by the front entrance . If you can come up with any more ideas that I have forgotten please let me know . This zoo/circus is small but I think I have more fun with it than others I have done lately .

Here is a screenshot of the carnival stands . I only had 5 in there but I have made room for all 9 of them and added the circus wagon and the zoo kart .

Thanks Fern . I can see I am going to have to expand my Three Ring Circus . All the great suggestions I am getting . I also found another couple of items when I was going through my files . This is a really fun theme .