• Total Members
    • Most Online

JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• Hawkkeye666

THREE RING CIRCUS

ARIZNANA

The "banana boat " is on zt unleashed and is part of the sweet pak by genki . it is actually a banana split . really cute !

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARIZNANA

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

Bananaboat restaurant?

Partof Genki's sweet pack. It's easiest to go to ZTUF http://www.zootycoonunleashed.com/ZTForums/index.php?act=idx or http://www.ztcdd.org/DD/index.php and search for "Genki" to view the all the goodies. You may have to register, if you are not already a member, to view ZTUF.

Banana boat restaurant is a graphic of a banana split which is a banana cut in half longways, placed in an actual boat-shaped plastic dish--When I was little we would save those dishes, wash 'em out, and play with them in a bathtub or wading pool-- or in a oblong glass dish & add 1 scoop each of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry real ice cream --not the soft serve stuff. It might also have strawberry bits in syrup, pineapple bits in syrup, and chocolate syrup --one syrup on each flavor of ice cream. Plus whipped cream over that and a sweetened cherry on top with the stem intact. A group of teen-aged friends could share one. A teen boy and girl dating on a steady basis would share one and the boy would hold the stem of the cherry while the girl pulled off the cherry. It was a social desert or treat that could be chattered over,lingered over, flirted over because it took a while to eat; unless you were outside and it was hot.

And, yes, the banana boat building sell ice cream sundaes, root beer floats, banana splits --if I remember right.

Here is an animal for you royal elephant It could do with a tweak but won't crash your game.

At ZTUF both AQ qnd genki did a whole series of sweet things as a theme one year. AQ's need a tidy as most got to exhibit suitability as a rock. Keep an eye on the updates area of the forums as that is where I am putting things I fix.

Try contacting Marlizdu from Tek and see if she can help with your ztuf problem. I haven't seen her for a long time.

Ah! yes , I too remember those days of banana splits at the local pharmacy . Back in the 50s they had a " soda fountain " where you could sit on bar stools with all your friends and share ice cream and cherry soda with two straws . Those were the good old days .

Thanks Fern , got the royal elephant . How cool is that !! All dressed up for the circus parade .