JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• strider213
    • Zorrodd11
    • goldenfire

THREE RING CIRCUS

ARIZNANA

Thanks fern . I have the gumball machine in my files , but I have never seen the banana boat restaurant . Do you have that file .

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARIZNANA

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• fountain

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see myself rapidly running out of space in the Three Ring Circus , So many good suggestions for adding more . I did it on a small map , so I may have to move it all to a larger one. What a fun project this has been with everyones help for new items to include .

Horray! you're back in business!

I don't recognize the red building in the 2nd screenshot or the small yellow buses?

found it. thanks.

I love the pics from your circus zoo! It looks like you are having a ton of fun---can't wait to see more!

yes I am having a ton of fun! fountain , the red building is the zoo admin administration building , and the yellow school bus is on zoo tek , just type school bus into the search area in downloads . also , thanks fern . I found the items you mentioned on ztunleashed , but I cannot donwload from there . I joined there about 2 years ago , long before i found zoo tek . They even sent me registration numbers , but my sign on has never worked . I emailed them over and over but never got an answer so I gave up . Yesterday I tried again . So I emailed them again but I have not received an answer yet . I would love to download some of their items . I hope they get it fixed for me .