• (Designer)Zarawatto
    • adaturilli
    • Fern
    • LapisLazuli77
    • pdn
    • MaastrichianFan

Industrial center revitalize

fountain

I love your take on the map used for the " seattle zoo " That map has so many possibilites . Please , what is the building next to the marine tank . It is a greenish blue color and an odd shaped roof . Also , I have been seeing the fancy white fence in different screenshots and not able to find it anywhere . Where can it be found .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ZooGrammy

• Firehawke

• Fern

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kindergarten is the slant roof. It is here at Tek.

Very great layout !

I'm still impressed by all the possibilities given by this game, which is already 10 years old ! It's good to see such imaginative players ! I like the mixing map with the zoo with the city in the close neighborhood, and you paid attention to the smallest detail ! Looks very realistic :-)

No , it is hot the slanted roof kindergarten , it is in the 7th jpg in the lower left corner . It appears to be some kind of greenhouse with possibly a glass roof . Very neat building . Thanks , got the wall pak . Maybe we should all try this map and see how many versions we can come up with . Infinite possibilities .

!

Thanks zoo grammy . I found that I already have it on my flash drive of files . It is on zoo tek too . I cannot download from ztuf even after registering for a second time . both time I have received a validation email and returned it as required . I have sent several emails to their administration also . They dont answer them . The first time was 2 years ago and I finally gave up , recently I registered again and after a wk or so , I am able to sign in as a guest but thats it . If someone there could help , I would appreciate it . I signed in there as AZNANA , a little different than on zoo tek so I can keep up with it easier . Have a great day .

Savannahjan

This is really amazing, I can easily how you can get ccaught up in a project like this. It looks so realistic and well planned out. Love it!

Here are some tweaked and new screenshots:

A city needs a library with a lion in front. A Rathborn museum makes a good bookstore. A grocery building across the street from the veg-store.

post-21902-134783905592_thumb.jpg

post-21902-134783985669_thumb.jpg

There are "Welcome" signs near each entrance to the zoo where scanner check your wrist band for security purposes that you have paid admission for that day. Both zoo visitors and commuters enjoy breakfast at Aunt Em's.

post-21902-134783933596_thumb.jpg

post-21902-134783993503_thumb.jpg

Mocaal's Research center, Prairie Dog cafe, light industry, housing, field, paved court, and vaquita and harbor porpoise. "old barn" style made over as housing makes an appearance. (As prefab building it doesn't look bad.

post-21902-134784043156_thumb.jpg

post-21902-134784050413_thumb.jpg

post-21902-134784076537_thumb.jpg

Closer look at peoples' patio gardens.

post-21902-134784059585_thumb.jpg

I spend so much time thinking about truck and moving van access and closeness to bus stops and safe crosswalks. and how to make an older builder in a grocery w/ upper level offices. How to arrange the animal's exhibits to encourage visitors to eat, drink, and shop.

More to come...