Newest Member
    JT12

• Taz
    • MetaKnight
    • Hawkkeye666
    • Truly_happy

Designs

ARIZNANA

This is not a zoo but , designs that my grandson made from RDingFT's ice and deep water pak . Notice that one of them spells out his name . He insisted that I must share his designs with my friends at zootek .

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARIZNANA

• caddienoah

• dr rick

• fountain

Designs , part 2

Rinding FT

Wow!!! This is so wonderful~~I never thought the file can be used like this...XD

Thank you and your grandson very much for liking this file. :)

There are some lovely patterns there. Sounds like he had fun making them.

Wow!!! This is so wonderful~~I never thought the file can be used like this...XD

It always amazes me what people do with files too

Thanks everyone for the positive comments . Hayden and I really appreciate it.

ZooGrammy

Those are fantastic!! Wow, your grandson is so creative. It looks like a water maze. I wonder if the guests would swim in it and the boats would float on it.

He did a wonderful job!!!!! :yahoo:/> I bet you're a proud grandma!

Yes , I am very proud of him . He has a lot of issues that are a struggle for him . playing on zootycoon keeps him occupied and he loves art , so the two together were perfect for him . He has asperger syndrome , adhd , ocd and sensory perception disorder . He is high functioning , writes music , designs video games and has all honor classes at school . But he just learned to cross the street on his own and has never managed to conquer a bicycle . But he is a happy camper most all the time . He is so excited to have his designs on zootek . Today was the last day of school for us and the first thing he did was rush to the computer to see if anyone liked his designs . You should have seen the smile on his face . He will be 14 this summer . Thanks everyone for making his day !!

Savannahjan

Just now seeing this. I agree with all the comments, the designs are excellent, so very creative. He is very welcome to post all his ZT creations here, we are eager to see them. Great job, Hayden!