• Total Members
    • Most Online

JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• Luz21

Designs

ARIZNANA

these are fabulous!! the patterns are beautiful and very soothing - they make me feel calm - thank you!

i have aspergers too and find zoo tycoon design very relaxing

well done!

i hope that you do some more and show them here

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARIZNANA

• caddienoah

• dr rick

• fountain

Thank You Jan and Dr Rick . First thing this morning , he is up to see comments on zootek .

He is already planning his next designs .

Dr Rick : Hayden always thinks he is the only one with asperger . I always tell him , there are lots of others out there just like you . Your commnets have made him smile from ear to ear .

Dr Rick : Hayden always thinks he is the only one with asperger . I always tell him , there are lots of others out there just like you . Your commnets have made him smile from ear to ear .

and that has made me smile from ear to ear too - thanks

Professor Paul

They are very good. He's definitely not alone as my brother Mark who lives with me is the same, he is a very creative & talented musician & knows more about recorded music than anyone I know. But little day to day things leave him completely stumped & he wont do certain things unless I confirm for him that he is OK to do so. My cousin Edward is the same.

They are very good. He's definitely not alone as my brother Mark who lives with me is the same, he is a very creative & talented musician & knows more about recorded music than anyone I know. But little day to day things leave him completely stumped & he wont do certain things unless I confirm for him that he is OK to do so. My cousin Edward is the same.

Thank you Prof Paul . Hayden has taught himself how to code video games , how to play the keyboard ,and is now learning (on his own ) japanese . however something simple like riding a bike eludes him . He is a joy as I am sure your brother is also .

caddienoah

They are amazing!!!...It makes me want to do a workbench/map based on designs like his...

He would make a great map maker! (He could add one item at a time, to the dlupdate file...that way he could start with a design like above...and make it more complex)

They are amazing!!!...It makes me want to do a workbench/map based on designs like his...

He would make a great map maker! (He could add one item at a time, to the dlupdate file...that way he could start with a design like above...and make it more complex)

Thanks Caddie . He is just so excited to have everyone like his designs .

Savannahjan

Oh no, Hayden is far, far from alone. My oldest son Josh was diagnosed with Aspbergers when he was 14, in the very early days of the classification. He is now 33 and has worked his way up seven years at Walmart. He fell in love with chess when he was 13 or so, and was the 11th grade chess champion for the state of Alabama. He was selected to study with some grand masters at chess camp at Vanderbilt. I am so proud of him, and I'm excited about all the things that Hayden can do and will do. And he is one lucky young man to have such a wonderful grandma to encourage him.

Thanks Jan and Pukkie .