JT12
    Newest Member
    JT12

• The Elementalist
    • MarkBL20
    • strider213

jkreig's Concrete Jungle

jkreig

I have been trying for over a year to go through all of the fantastic downloads that have been made for ZT1. Today I finally realized that the best way to see how things will work would be actually putting them in a zoo. So as I go through the downloads, I will be adding to what I love to call my concrete jungle. If anyone has any suggestions, advice, or constructive criticisms, please let me know. I hope that you enjoy my screenshots. First up is the outside wall and zoo entrance. In building the outside wall I tried to go with the layout of the Philadelphia zoo which has entrances on three sides, though 2 are only allowed for exits only.

post-104915-138159542615_thumb.jpg

post-104915-138159543563_thumb.jpg

post-104915-138159410647_thumb.jpg

post-104915-138159411629_thumb.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jkreig

• Firehawke

• WaterDragoon

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first thing inside the zoo is the visitor amenities area (consisting of the brick visitor center found in the brick buildings here under buildings, the in game rainforest restaurant, and the Zoo Extras building available here):

post-104915-138160457344_thumb.jpg

To the left of the entrance, you will find the first resident of the concrete jungle: Planet Kitty's fishing cat available at Zoo Admin.

post-104915-138160484571_thumb.jpg

I thought I had that zoo wall too but now I can't find it... (yes people my files are again one big mess just like me) where can I get that?

I think you have a good start here and I love the amount of flowers you are using

Lovely! :autumn:

Next up is the African Golden Cat also by Planet Kitty.

post-104915-138161527475_thumb.jpg

I thought I had that zoo wall too but now I can't find it... (yes people my files are again one big mess just like me) where can I get that?

I think you have a good start here and I love the amount of flowers you are using

Lovely! :autumn:/>

It is available at Designer's Guild under fences. Thanks for your kind remarks.

Now across from the fishing cat and African Golden Cat, we have our latest addition: the African Wild Cat.

post-104915-138161751457_thumb.jpg

A few nice additions to the entrance area:

post-104915-138163433062_thumb.jpg

Utt oh, looks like a storm is coming through the zoo. So I guess that means no more building till the storm passes.

post-104915-13816343535_thumb.jpg

Phenomenal start! Clearly your a fan Of UCA's and UCI's. I do like you choice of path and the construction of it. Is this a user-made map?

Phenomenal start! Clearly your a fan Of UCA's and UCI's. I do like you choice of path and the construction of it. Is this a user-made map?

Thanks WaterDragon. The zoo map itself started out as the in-game freeform Basic Grass Map (Large) but then I took over :). Expanded the zoo area, added a new zoo wall, and changed the terrain to concrete.

Thanks WaterDragon. The zoo map itself started out as the in-game freeform Basic Grass Map (Large) but then I took over :). Expanded the zoo area, added a new zoo wall, and changed the terrain to concrete.

What a nice idea! It really adds something to the zoo my friend!

:woot-smiley: :greenstars: :woot-smiley: