RDFT's Projects ... Part 2

Rinding FT

You have just totally made my day!!! :toyou: I'm working on a brick zoo right now and have been wishing that there were brick tank walls! Can't wait to try these out!

Thanks for all your hard work!

VERY COOL! I HAVE TRIED SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THE ONE ON THE LEFT ( SURROUNDING A REGULAR TANK WITH A BRICK WALL ) AND IT WORKED BUT OF COURSE YOU CANT SEE THE ANIMALS . HOWEVER , THE ONE ON THE RIGHT WITH THE BRICK "COLOR' IS REALLY NEAT . THREE CHEERS FOR YOU RD !!! :woot-smiley: :woot-smiley: :woot-smiley:

You have just totally made my day!!! :toyou: I'm working on a brick zoo right now and have been wishing that there were brick tank walls! Can't wait to try these out!

Thanks for all your hard work!

I asked him to make them because of your zoo Firehawke. We still have a couple of problems to iron out with the tanks

It is one of a few joint brick projects we are working on which is why I suggested you do another zoo meantime.

Ariznana the solid one is an actual tank wall so you will be able to do the part solid, part glass bits in your walls.

VERY COOL ! FERN . CANT WAIT TO SEE THESE . :splum-fairy-smiley:

I asked him to make them because of your zoo Firehawke. We still have a couple of problems to iron out with the tanks

It is one of a few joint brick projects we are working on which is why I suggested you do another zoo meantime.

Ariznana the solid one is an actual tank wall so you will be able to do the part solid, part glass bits in your walls.

Awww...thanks!!! :hug2:

• 2 weeks later...