RDFT's Projects ... Part 2

Rinding FT

Thank you all~ :)

Brick Fortified Wall Setting Pack

The brick texture is from Genki's items~

Contains 6 settings, guests can walk through the arch and the roof(I made it as the arch) and can see through the fence wall.

You can use Brick Clock Arch Setting with these pack. :)

10jXe1It2hLauMGuDz3o4n.jpg

THAT IS VERY NICE . LOVE THE BRICK WALLS AND ARCHWAY .

I WAS WONDERING . BACK WHEN YOU WERE AT NORTHERN SKIES , I DOWNLOADED A FILE WITH 20 HOUSES IN IT . THERE WERE WESTERN EUROPEAN , CENTRAL EUROPEAN , EAST ASIAN , NEW WORLD AND MIDDLE EASTERN . THERE WERE 4 HOUSES IN EACH GROUP . I DO NOT SEE ANY IN THE ZOOTEK DOWNLOADS THAT MATCH THESE HOUSES . DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE THOSE . I HAVE LOST THE FILE AND ONLY HAVE THE PICTURES . ALL OF THESE HOUSES WERE IN THE SAME COMBINED FILE .

I HAD DOWNLOADED EVERYTHING YOU HAD POSTED AT NORTHERN SKIES WHEN IT WAS THERE AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THOSE HOUSES AGAIN .

THANKS AZ

Thank you for liking the items :)

The file I think you mean AOE2 Houses. :) This file will need Tek member's check, then release them. Maybe they missed the file or still checking the file. :)

Love the new brick walls! Can't wait to try them out! :glitter_happy:

ZooGrammy

This is a great set of walls and arches. It will make zoos look so realistic!!! :glitter_happy: :splum-fairy-smiley:

ZooGrammy

I WAS WONDERING . BACK WHEN YOU WERE AT NORTHERN SKIES , I DOWNLOADED A FILE WITH 20 HOUSES IN IT . THERE WERE WESTERN EUROPEAN , CENTRAL EUROPEAN , EAST ASIAN , NEW WORLD AND MIDDLE EASTERN . THERE WERE 4 HOUSES IN EACH GROUP . I DO NOT SEE ANY IN THE ZOOTEK DOWNLOADS THAT MATCH THESE HOUSES . DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE THOSE . I HAVE LOST THE FILE AND ONLY HAVE THE PICTURES . ALL OF THESE HOUSES WERE IN THE SAME COMBINED FILE .

I HAD DOWNLOADED EVERYTHING YOU HAD POSTED AT NORTHERN SKIES WHEN IT WAS THERE AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THOSE HOUSES AGAIN .

THANKS AZ

AZ, here is a link to one set of houses. http://zootekphoenix.com/forums/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2821 I will find the other set and if it is not here I will upload it.

THANK YOU ZOOGRAMMY . I HAVE THOSE HOUSES . I AM POSTING PICS OF THE ONES I ORIGINALLY GOT FROM NORTHERN SKIES FOR YOU TO SEE . THERE ARE 20 HOUSES , THEY WERE ALL IN ONE COMBINED FILE AT NORTHERN SKIES . IT IS POSSIBLE THEY ARE SPLIT UP , BUT I HAVE LOOKED THROUGH ALL MY FILES AND ZOOTEK FILES AND I CANNOT FIND ANY OF THESE .OTHER THAN THE PICS .

Savannahjan

These walls are really nice and will add so much to a formal setting. What is that iron mesh grating? Is that a part of the walls or did you add that to block out people?

Thank you~ :) the iron fence is a part of the wall, and can block out people, but guests still can see over the wall because I set it height = 1. :)