RDFT's Projects ... Part 2

Rinding FT

WaterDragoon

amazing! Thank you once again RDingFT! Stupendous work! :winnersmiley:

:woot-smiley: :worship::hug2:

Savannahjan

Wow! Love the extinct animal hall and animal statues, so beautiful! The cave shelters are fabulous as well. Thanks so much for making more and more great items for us to play with.

• 1 month later...

Thank you all~ :)

OK these are very simple wooden map signs I'm working on~ :)

7r6QElFzVwgqxmUSTMiW4O.jpg

about the size, just thinking 1 tile length or 2 tile length, but 2 tile length seems like too big.. so I make 1 tile size. :)

After I finished wooden maps, I thought maybe I can put some zt2 file info images to the wooden signs which are I got from zt2 sites.. but not sure is it necessary to make them...

Because we don't need too big map image for zt1 maps, and game map's size is only 1/2 tile, I make these small maps, not 2 tile like other user signs here. But I noticed a question:

For example, here are 2 info images: Tiger subspecies and Elephants evolution;

6lSTxFIH4l3LHCxs7Vonm2.jpg

The first problem is, no matter 1/2 tile or 2 tile, the main pic is very small, difficult to know what information in the item. Not like zt2, they're 3D models...

The second problem is, if I want to make these information file, should I make 1/2 tile or 2 tile, both are OK, but still have 1st problem.(1/2 tile one is too small, 2 tile one is big.) There are complicated information in the pic.囧

p.s. It's impossible to make 3 x 1/2 tile or bigger than 3 tile x 1/2 tile, since I made marble walls, I noticed too big image, the file can cover each other. = =

How do you think, or any idea? Thanks a lot. :)

Seems like the price list isn't bad, but need to try and test..