RDFT's Projects ... Part 2

Rinding FT

Well that all makes perfect sense, thanks Ma'am for clearing that up. :)

LOL, how come Dr. Rick did not post here himself?

Chefville game was released from Zynga to facebook last year. :)

About Dr Rick said, do you mean the restaurant images? Yes I do~ :) Does he want the images with no restaurant logo? If he does I need to edit the images. :)

Yes he means the restaurant ones. Probably the current and any new ones you make. No need to edit anything as he is very good at chopping up graphics for the parts he wants. Actually if I ever get good enough I would love to cut them up for parts myself. But I am not good enough yet. Rick says I do better recolours than him, though that's debatable. I actually should go back through my pms as I think I asked permission a long time ago.

WD: Rick suffers a lot from ill health (pain and side-affects from various medications) and often does not want to venture past our hideaway at DD. When he feels well enough he does venture out.So I often copy things to where both he and Jay can see them if I feel they would be interested.

Facebook? I think Jan and others have been raiding those games for scenery. I hardly ever go to facebook these days. Their search engine is a real pain and last time I tried to use it it kept trying to be a mindreader and search for things before I had even finished typing, so I gave up trying to find the company I was looking for.

@Fern: The system said you can not receive any new messages, maybe your message box is full..??

I post here:

These are 6 food icons you said~ :)

CV1.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oejowc2yeyl675y/CV1.zip

About Peking Duck names, I also found that "Beijing Roast Duck", "Roast Beijing Duck" are OK.

Thank you very much~ :)

Did you try to make a new message or answer the one we have been using?

Yes my box is full. Need to find time to make room.

Okay I have got them so you can delete the link.

Middle Eastern and New World Restaurants~

4CInVUWsi4FZCYujUSkIi0.jpg

1bi1thJIsYTpzulWgmi9DG.jpg

I'm still thinking the menu~ :)

About middle east one, in AOFE, add Indian, so maybe we can add the food from Indian, and the new world one, the civilization seems like from Southern of North America, to Central America, and in AOFE, add Incas.

p.s. @Fern: I've sent the zip file in a new topic to you by pm, if you don't get it, just tell me. :)