General oddities you've noticed?

Serpyderpy

Z.Z.

The thing that bugs me the most is when the female unicorn disappears from the purchase menu.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Z.Z. said:

The thing that bugs me the most is when the female unicorn disappears from the purchase menu

I hate that.

• 1 month later...
Zarawatto

Years ago, I got a weird red message on top pannel displaying "There is so much [[random characters]] terrain!" and then it disappeared forever... I never knew the reason, nor have seen something like that again 🙀🙀

Random characters ... almost sounds like the game was angry and used profanity. :animated-smileys-laughing-273: You know ... like using grawlixes? "So much @#$% terrain!" :angry_fit: Perhaps it was referring to trampled terrain? That stuff sure gets on my nerves ...

• Haha 2

Zarawatto
21 minutes ago, Truly_happy said:

Perhaps it was referring to trampled terrain? That stuff sure gets on my nerves ...

Not sure... I don't get trampled troubles often 🤔🤔 

• 1 month later...
The Elementalist

Has anyone else gotten the highlighted message in the game?

Walk-Through Aquarium.png

Savannahjan

Never seen that one before.  :th:

Cricket

That looks like an ID for one of the user-made buildings.  Do you have all the current .dll files?

The Elementalist

The only user-made building that I have installed is the Dig Setup from Zookeeper's Lounge (and that's the only user-created building that I use; the other user-created non-hack downloads that I have installed are all from RSN). I have the most recent dll from that site (lang--zkl.dll).