Borsato Project

Borsato

carlos franco
On 10/5/2018 at 11:07 AM, carlos franco said:

@ Borsato   i t aún no ha sido posible modificar el archivo de la iguana maria, es un gran animal. Saludos

@Borsato

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666
10 hours ago, fountain said:

I have had difficulty of the Marine Iguanas complain about hunger. It seems they don't want to get out of tank to eat, which real life correct, so I have to pluck them out of water and put them by the food.

BTW Any new compatible animal info?

Thanks!

For now, there´s no problem if you don´t have them in tank, you can create exhibit with 99-100 suitability without tank.

• Like 1

Khaydar

Amazing animals as always.

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666

Great animals! I have always wanted ponies in zoo tycoon.

I can´t find any bugs, just a few borderline trifles:

Shetland pony and chital have two babies each, which is very rare in both animals. But maybe you wanted them that way, as a quick breeding, money making animals.

Kagus are very pissed when you place them in exhibit. Another thing which you maybe wanted, to show how difficult is keeping them in captivity.

So no other big releases from you? That´s little sad, but you´ve done so much, and so professionaly, that I´m looking forward to that one animal per month and I´m very glad you are not ending permanently:) And big thank you for all your work and time you spent on this projects. It´s all wonderful!

And no compatibility, new animals have very original habitat requests, especially for terrains, or amazon river dolphin not liking marine rock.

• Like 1

Khaydar

@Hawkkeye666 Not an original animal, but Taz's baijin works well with the Amazon river dolphin.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 3:24 PM, Professor Paul said:

Is it just my imagination or am I downloading the wrong things , when I go to download them from your site the ZTDs seem very large (same with Lukamas's Musk Ox. )

What should I be adding to my files? Just the ZTD?

wait, I think you mean HENDRIX, I never made a musk ox by the way.

carlos franco

@Borsato You should make a package with the animals you have made, you already did with dinosaurs, it would be great to do it with current animals.

Yes, I wanted to make other packs to collect may other creations, but they are still missing some components :) When they components are done, I'll release the full pack!

• Like 1

The Shetland Ponies are a very popular with the guests & their breeding rate is great for generating income!

Eagerly awaiting your sharks!

hello everyone,

as promised two new creations for this month :)

Tylosaurus.png.1398c033fccf09df75e3790846d89304.png

Tylosaurus, Cretacesous, North America, Aquatic (the zip is in DinoDangerCretaceous folder)

SouthernCassowary.png.83162161dbdd61777d412bafd546444c.png

Southern Cassowary, Australia, Rainforest