Borsato Project

Borsato

Hawkkeye666

I like like you follow zoology and paleontology and do research before creating animal (for example, savannah diprotodon, in comparison of zt2 swamp one, or black coloured archeopteryx, or quagga-ostrich compatibility, feathered dromaeosaurs, etc.). 

Peafowl like dakotaraptors look awesome!

Only mistakes I found (I haven´t bred iberian lynx and dinosaurs yet):

Anaconda country of origin is set on southeast asia, instead of south america.

Lynxes do not like rock caves and/or burrows as shelter.

And there´s no most big, gramatically correct form is the biggest. (Yeah, another nitpicking on my part. Sorry!)

For players:

Impalas are 100 percent compatible with common wildbeast.

Aardwarks with warthogs.

The best suitability ratings I have with these plants for animals:

Baryonyx: Horsetail

Aardwark: Thorn bush

Black-faced spoonbill: Water reed

Anaconda: Water reed

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Only mistakes I found (I haven´t bred iberian lynx and dinosaurs yet):

Anaconda country of origin is set on southeast asia, instead of south america.

Lynxes do not like rock caves and/or burrows as shelter.

And there´s no most big, gramatically correct form is the biggest. (Yeah, another nitpicking on my part. Sorry!)

Argh! Thank you for the "hawk-eye" on those mistakes ;)

I've corrected the location on Anaconda and added rock cave/burrows to the compatibilities of the lynx. In truth I had thought on giving the lynx likeness to cave/burrows, but somehow slipped my mind in the end.

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666
18 hours ago, Borsato said:

Argh! Thank you for the "hawk-eye" on those mistakes ;)

I've corrected the location on Anaconda and added rock cave/burrows to the compatibilities of the lynx. In truth I had thought on giving the lynx likeness to cave/burrows, but somehow slipped my mind in the end.

You´re welcome, that´s the least I can do.

The Dakotaraptor is gorgeous!

Interesting note:  I put an incisivosaurus in the elephant bird enclosure to see what would happen.  They all ran over and started eating the egg- no surprise.  But they wouldn't stop.  After several minutes, I moved all of the birds away and tried to remove the egg.  The game would not allow me to delete or sell it, the birds ran back over to eat the egg again.  I had to leave the game without saving.  I don't know if this is a problem with the game or the animal files involved.

Hawkkeye666
8 hours ago, HeatherL said:

The Dakotaraptor is gorgeous!

Interesting note:  I put an incisivosaurus in the elephant bird enclosure to see what would happen.  They all ran over and started eating the egg- no surprise.  But they wouldn't stop.  After several minutes, I moved all of the birds away and tried to remove the egg.  The game would not allow me to delete or sell it, the birds ran back over to eat the egg again.  I had to leave the game without saving.  I don't know if this is a problem with the game or the animal files involved.

That happens with all new theropods (except deinocheyrius) + with elephant bird (It happened to me yesterday, when oviraptors destroyed egg of protoceratops).

You can just save and load the game, eggs wouldn´t be there.

it´s more or less visual bug.

• Thanks 1

This visual bug is pretty life-like.  Maybe a Halloween zoo idea::bwfilmsmileys: "Nightmares of ZT" zoo where the glitches run wild. :cacklesmiley:

Not possible in an actual game but a showing/posting of weird images on screenshots in Phoenix Follies.

Great to have new animals for the game!

• Haha 1

Hawkkeye666

Would it be new update today?

Sorry for last week, but no update :( I'm almost done for the next release, but I still need to finish a couple of things left :)

If everything goes smoothly, I should be able to release something this week!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Hawkkeye666
On 21. 5. 2018 at 9:09 PM, Borsato said:

Sorry for last week, but no update :( I'm almost done for the next release, but I still need to finish a couple of things left :)

If everything goes smoothly, I should be able to release something this week!

Sounds good, we are all impatiently looking forward to it:)

Tried your aardvark, marine iguana, black-faced spoonbill, quagga; all terrific animations and a delight to use!

• Love 1