Borsato Project

Borsato

The T-Rex has a similar low reproduction rate.  I usually get them to breed, but I 've had to replay the Breeding the T-Rex scenario multiple times to win. I consider such animals a challenge! 

Hawkkeye666

Great stuff, as always! I´m looking forward to aurochs.

Little bug: it is showing to me, that Muttaburasaurus lived in Jurassic, while he lived in cretaceous.

• Like 1

Savannahjan

These look great, Borsato.  

• Like 1

It's so nice that you imported lots zt2 animals mod to zt1 animals~ :D

beautiful and cool~ 

Is it possible that you import AD's and some other mod like DM's EE pack animals?

P.S. as I know, we can use AD's animal to be zt1 animals since I asked one member. :) 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Little bug: it is showing to me, that Muttaburasaurus lived in Jurassic, while he lived in cretaceous.

My bad! Updated!

2 hours ago, Rinding FT said:

Is it possible that you import AD's and some other mod like DM's EE pack animals?

P.S. as I know, we can use AD's animal to be zt1 animals since I asked one member. :) 

Some of them are in my todo list, but not all of them. Let's say that I put a priority on the animals that I always wanted to have/remake for Zoo Tycoon.

Professor Paul

I'm just wondering if the animals used to make RdingFTs Isometric animal statues could be adapted to make animals for ZT1 rather than statues?.

• Like 1

It is always nice to have a large selection of animals. I can't wait to see what comes next. Can't wait to use those done already. I can appreciate all the work that you have done!

• Like 1

On 18/4/2018 at 1:42 PM, Professor Paul said:

I'm just wondering if the animals used to make RdingFTs Isometric animal statues could be adapted to make animals for ZT1 rather than statues?.

Indeed! For example, RdingFT made a Bactrian Camel and a Scimitar Oryx as statues. The model that I used to make the corresponding animals it is the same.

So yes, it is quite possible to make animals for ZT1 for most, if not all, of them.

11 hours ago, caddienoah said:

It is always nice to have a large selection of animals. I can't wait to see what comes next. Can't wait to use those done already. I can appreciate all the work that you have done!

Thank you! :)

• Like 1

Hawkkeye666

I´m now playing with your Dimetrodon, and it is great looking animal, but... It´s looks like Edaphosarus.

Here is a dimetrodon pic: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI3-_-O6Qb3ZMZgBLbeZh

Note shape of sail and big head, which your dimetrodon doesn´t have.

And now edaphosarus: maxresdefault.jpg

Much more looking like your dimetrodon.