Borsato Project

Borsato

If you want to see how a multiple language file works have a look at this one

Atlantic Puffin (German: Papageitaucher aufnehmen)

it always pays to leave the LCID 1033 alone and add whatever language file you use. If you have been using APE have a look and see if it added 1036 or some other number. Each country has its own number even the English speaking ones. But 1033 is the English default.

The link to the Atlantic Puffin seems broken but I have the file for several years.

I opened the file and found many languages 1033, 1036, 1031...

The description is missing. In the "text" folder attached to the UCA file, there are only files .txt 1033 and 1031. So I will add the file 1036 without forgetting to correct in the UCA file :

[1036]
cGeneralInfoFileName = animals/4623D299/texts/10311036.txt
cLongHelp = Macareux moine
cName = Macareux moine
cTheString = Macareux moine

APE added likewise a line 1036 to the UCA file and a .txt 1036 attached file but strangely sometimes it cannot open a file (like the capybara or the animals packs).

So I used your method and all was fine.

Thanks again

• 2 months later...
YoungerPrinceLothric

Just a little text error, doesn't affect the animal's happiness or exhibit suitability but I thought I'd post it anyway. It hasn't affected their enjoyment of the durian tree at all, they're perfectly happy. 

hornbillbug.png.1f385f22304ee35260d228c13461f0f9.png

• Like 1

That is not a Text error. That is a coding error. There is one code (number) for the menu picture and one for the text you see. So he has either mistyped the number or misread it.

It is a common enough error. But it does mean he did not test the bird thoroughly.