Borsato Project

Borsato

FuzzyPickles42
8 hours ago, MarkBL20 said:

Do you tried to put the file in the dlupdate folder?

8 hours ago, Fern said:

Where did you put it? It should have been put in dlupdate. And did you put the dll in the main folder?

Oh my god, I leave a comment on thread that hasn't had activity in months and I get not one but two replies within the day, I love this community TwT

Yes, that's what I was missing, it works perfectly now! Thank you guys both so much!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Spiralithic
On 3/10/2018 at 2:42 PM, Borsato said:

hello everyone!

It has passed a lot of time since my last post here at ZooTek. I wanted to showcase to you some of my new creations:

CarnivoresPack1.png.0d42f65ee63736200bde3f16a426648e.png

I was pretty impressed by P.Rex Moschops.. so I wanted to try the same with other creature from Carnivores (original and not).

I've created so far this animals:

- Brachiosaurus (Plains, Jurassic, North America)

- Dilophosaurus (Coniferous Forest, Jurassic, China)

- Dimetrodon (Decidous Forest, North America)

- Dimorphodon (Aquatic, Jurassic, Europe)

I've uploaded them on my OneDrive here if someone want to test them... they are not perfect, but they should be usable :)

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtDjL8ZUZzndkDoYIg6CKisfeOVt

Let me know what do you think of them!

Excuse me, are these files still available or does anyone have them? i want the dimorphodon in particular but in general id like any of the other animals as well

6 hours ago, comehamburgesas said:

Excuse me, are these files still available or does anyone have them? i want the dimorphodon in particular but in general id like any of the other animals as well

His files are available here:  https://mega.nz/folder/GXpjkIjD#tiprDTNkE5omZEJDK0yoLA

If the link doesn't work, I have most of the files.

• 2 months later...

I could not find the honey badger in Borsato's files. Anybody know where I can find it?

LapisLazuli77

It uses the name of ratel, right below raccoon.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

After a long time, I come back to Zoo Tycoon 1 and I’m looking for new animals files.

I speak French and before adding a new file to the game, I try to modify the French name with APE.

Everything is fine for individual files but for packs, it's more complicated.

Sometimes APE can't open them. 

So I ask you if it is possible to find somewhere the animals of Borsato's packs in separate files.

Thanks

Zarawatto
6 hours ago, redwolf said:

Hello,

After a long time, I come back to Zoo Tycoon 1 and I’m looking for new animals files.

I speak French and before adding a new file to the game, I try to modify the French name with APE.

Everything is fine for individual files but for packs, it's more complicated.

Sometimes APE can't open them. 

So I ask you if it is possible to find somewhere the animals of Borsato's packs in separate files.

Thanks

It is not needed to load a file into APE in order to modify them... The name and description is rewrittable in the file information if you know where to find it... However, I'm not sure if you need permission from the author to do this even for private use 🤔🤔