Borsato Project

Borsato

YoungerPrinceLothric

their 'favorite foliage' listed is the 'glossopteris' (I believe that's what they're called) tree but I will later on try and use the trees jack used in his post 

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately because a number of user made files were used as a base for a number of Borsato's animal and combined downloads, it means that there are now a number of files that conflict with existing files by Dr. Rick, And1, Ghirin, Moondawg, RSN and a couple extinct animals from ZA.

I am currently working on identifying all the conflicts and will help get them fixed.

On the plus side while going through this thread I finally saw the request for help with the marine iguana and have sent Borsato a fixed version.

On testing ingame so far my favourite is the Ethiopian Wolf which is cute to watch

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

@BorsatoI check out the downloads on Mega occassionally & this time there was a .ztd that I don't remember called rsrch99.ztd. There is no description or screenshot & I don't remember seeing it in this thread. Does anyone know what this is?

19 hours ago, HeatherL said:

@BorsatoI check out the downloads on Mega occassionally & this time there was a .ztd that I don't remember called rsrch99.ztd. There is no description or screenshot & I don't remember seeing it in this thread. Does anyone know what this is?

Hi, when I restored the folder (for some reason some weeks ago all download disappeared :( ) I also added one of my custom file that I did by hand to be able to have multiple animal house researches in one file (reptile, arctic, etc...).

tl;dr: ignore it. It is not needed for anything. :)

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Heya

I don't know if is too late to do this request, but i founded a couple of animals with some bugs

The Marsh Harrier babies are invisible

And all tank-compatible reptiles in Reptile Pack (All crocodilians & Marine Iguana, the Anaconda work well) get stuck in tanks after some time swimming

• Like 1

Zarawatto

I also fought that bug about swimming stuck when making my amphibians pack. Ironically, it seems that using a previously half aquatic animal triggers this issue.

Despite making things "easier", it is better using a fully terrestrial animal as template and whole reconfiguring it as a swimming one 🤔🤔 fixing this bug seems pretty hard, or at least that's what I found.

I started using saltwater croc as a template for most amphibians, but then I gotta change them almost completely to komodo dragon or another one when bug came out 🐊🐊

No idea, but in my experience i notice that the modded crocodiles using the adult Salty as base doesn't stuck, the ones using the baby on other hand it does (The Ghirin's Cuvier's Dwarf Caiman is the only exception)

• 2 months later...
FuzzyPickles42

I don't know if replying here will get a reply, but I guess it's worth a shot-

I tried putting ui99.ztd into the game, but it doesn't do anything. I renamed it to "zz-ui99.ztd" to make it the last file in the folder, but it still doesn't work, the locations for animals like the Kakapo are still blank.

Can anybody help me? I really love Borsato's work and want to enjoy it to its fullest.

1 hour ago, FuzzyPickles42 said:

I don't know if replying here will get a reply, but I guess it's worth a shot-

I tried putting ui99.ztd into the game, but it doesn't do anything. I renamed it to "zz-ui99.ztd" to make it the last file in the folder, but it still doesn't work, the locations for animals like the Kakapo are still blank.

Can anybody help me? I really love Borsato's work and want to enjoy it to its fullest.

Do you tried to put the file in the dlupdate folder?