Borsato Project

Borsato

Savannahjan

These are looking great! 

• Thanks 1

Hawkkeye666

That pic is not doing tylosaurus any good - it looks little weird. In game, that´s magnificent looking animal, with terrific animations - one of the very best, that Borsato ever made (which is big compliment, quality of his animals is legendary...:)

Love it.

Cassowary´s great, too, another animal which ZT needed.

• Thanks 1

Vondell

not sure if I've been in to compliment your work on all these yet but I've been quietly downloading many of them and they've all been great to see ingame. It's been neat seeing how many new animals w/ rendered graphics have been being worked on lately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Khaydar

Great animals, the Mosasaurus was a needed addition to the game. Now we just need ichtyosaurs to have all emblematic marine reptiles of the Mesozoic. I can't wait for more of your creations.

• Thanks 1

ZooGrammy

Horseyakdrea,   Welcome to Tek!    We are glad that you posted.  Love to see you of your zoo tycoon screens! 

caddienoah

Due to the Anniversary, I wasn't able to download your animals. I finally took time tonight to download them. I read your entire thread again. Thank you for all your work! Looking forward to building a zoo with your animals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all for the kind words :)

On 5/7/2018 at 4:12 PM, horseyakdrea said:

Fantastic!:)

Could you add Mamenchisaurus and Carnotaurus?:)

I'll think about them. I still have many entries on my personal todo list, but I'll think about adding them or not.

16 hours ago, caddienoah said:

Due to the Anniversary, I wasn't able to download your animals. I finally took time tonight to download them. I read your entire thread again. Thank you for all your work! Looking forward to building a zoo with your animals.

The honour is all mine to know that my creations will be hosted here in ZooTek!

Again, thank you all for all appreciation and support!

• Love 1

carlos franco

Very good jobs, excellent, it would be good to see more living species than dinosaurs.