Borsato Project

Borsato

2 hours ago, Khaydar said:

Found a bug, apparently you can place Amur leopards inside a tank but the animal can't swim

Fixed! BR__EndangeredAnimals_v2 has been uploaded with the fix.

Awesome animals, and great idea for a pack!!!

It is pleasure to test it and use it my zoo.

And... Finally Honey Badger!!!!

And it wouldn´t be me without some nitpicking... :)

Amur leopard - there´s mentioned in its description that it is a species of leopard - it is actually a subspecies

Pere David´s Deer - they do not like filter in their exhibit (which is a little bummer, because they do not seem to have ´stay in water permanently´ bug.

Alligators and crocodiles do not like filters too.

Ratels have always too many shelters in exhibit, even when they suit their numbers perfectly.

Pere david´s deer´s young are too much like Jesus - they just stand on the water, no swimming in it. They behave fine on land.

Pere david´s deer needs to be in pairs - while, as other deers, it is polygamic breeder.

For players:

Siberian musk deers, amur leopards and pere david´s deer can have 100 suitability with pine bush.

Stokesosaurus with club moss shrub.

American alligator with water reed.

Amur leopards and siberian tigers are 100 compatible.

Amazon manatees with amazon river dolphins too.

Suggestion: increasing the max number of amazon manatee in exhibit to 4. They need to be in pairs, and max number 3 of them is just enough for one pair, third manatee would be unhappy without mate.

Savannahjan

A great pack!  And the foliage is really nice.  

I have a bad news for everyone.. unfortunately my Windows partition has corrupted and I can't run anymore the operating system in it (it loops on a bluescreen).

Luckily my files have not been lost (they are all still accessible from my Linux partition), but until I find a way to restore Windows I can't continue on making new animals for ZT.

My last creation, which was not yet released, has been released now. It is the Gelada and you can find it in the African Adventure folder.

Mhighland.png.9e40e1c5231ebba45fc3f4cbbfe5b76f.pngFhighland.png.5493f071b6debf29db9f0bf6d66b9a46.png

So from this moment I'll have to put on hiatus my work.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Ah man that really sucks, I hope you'll end up getting your computer working again with Windows soon.

Also great job on the Geladas.

Hope your computer will be OK again!

That sad smiley face is for it.

For gelada I have nothing than pure love in my heart. And after breeding, they seem to be completelly bugless.

Awesome to see another monkey in ZT!

Cricket
7 hours ago, Borsato said:

I have a bad news for everyone.. unfortunately my Windows partition has corrupted and I can't run anymore the operating system in it (it loops on a bluescreen).

Luckily my files have not been lost (they are all still accessible from my Linux partition), but until I find a way to restore Windows I can't continue on making new animals for ZT.

My last creation, which was not yet released, has been released now. It is the Gelada and you can find it in the African Adventure folder.

Mhighland.png.9e40e1c5231ebba45fc3f4cbbfe5b76f.pngFhighland.png.5493f071b6debf29db9f0bf6d66b9a46.png

So from this moment I'll have to put on hiatus my work.

I am so sorry to hear about your nasty little 'bluescreen'.  I wish you luck in getting your Windows partition restored!  :hug2: 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4-11-2018 at 1:15 PM, Borsato said:

hello everyone,

I'm happy to announche another complete pack :)

This one required a little bit of time, but in the end is complete!

I'm proud to announce the Endangered Animals Pack:

EndangeredAnimals.png.2944f768660108c72b4c4dbb3553f907.png

From left to right (in bold and italic bonus animals):

Maned Wolf, Pronghorn Antelope, Saiga, Spanish Lynx, Amur Leopard, Pere David's Deer, Saola, Baird's Tapir, Yak, Chinese Pangolin, Mountain Goat, Marco Polo's Sheep, Chamois, Bactrian Camel, Amazon River Dolphin, Amazon River Mantee, Mediterranean Monk Seal.

Some new desert plants for prehistoric animals (the sprites are from Stronghold Crousader 2, courtesy of spriters-resource):

SC2Foliage.png.752c40c501b9d60915242c50961b8f11.png

SC2-Plants

And, as usual, some new animals:

WestAfricanCrocodile.png.16e94bde2910b2f3390b0936e1657cda.pngStokesosaurus.png.45309cf6409cd433cebffeaf2cad09b7.pngSiberianMuskDeer.png.7aa643a9b4c07e1178c3a7820d97788a.pngRatel.png.a7482de967cb903fc2e6b67d1ac59671.pngEchidna.png.3c9b2ba6a9f1c22abef3e6efa845c5df.pngAmericanAlligator.png.57444034d09a702147f87636fd408f36.png

From left to right:

West African Crocodile: Aquatic, Africa

Stokesosaurus: Confierous Forest, North America, Jurassic (DinoDangerJurassic folder)

Siberian Musk Deer: Coniferous Forest, Siberia

Ratel: Savannah, Africa (AfricanAdventure folder)

Short-beaked Echidna: Savannah, Australia

American Alligator: Confierous Forest, East United States

Happy download!

Hey Borsato, how can I download the crocodile, ratel and Alligator? They look great! I don't seem to find your animals to download...

thank you!

13 hours ago, ruben said:

Hey Borsato, how can I download the crocodile, ratel and Alligator? They look great! I don't seem to find your animals to download...

thank you!

hello Ruben!

You can download my creations here: https://mega.nz/#F!GXpjkIjD!tiprDTNkE5omZEJDK0yoLA

Also, I have in the end decided to buy a new laptop, so probably from the next month I'll be able to restart working on zoo tycoon user-made content!

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Borsato said:

hello Ruben!

You can download my creations here: https://mega.nz/#F!GXpjkIjD!tiprDTNkE5omZEJDK0yoLA

Also, I have in the end decided to buy a new laptop, so probably from the next month I'll be able to restart working on zoo tycoon user-made content!

Thank you very much Borsato. Your content is absolutely great. 

I will definitely use some in future zoo's.

keep me informed if you create anything more!