Borsato Project

Borsato

On 11. 9. 2018 at 9:16 PM, Borsato said:

- Monk Seals: hopefully it is now fixed. Too much unhappiness by crowd/habitat change.

- Gharial: fish as food now.

I thought on making the normal walking animations, but the animal's wing in the walk animation rendering didn't come out so good with Blender. So I prefered doing the birds just like Genkicoll's, which is flying only animations.

I have finally found reason for monk seal unhappiness!!!

I think that Borsato has made them out of ingame elephant seals, which have the same problem - even in 100 suitability environent, they are always unhappy (in exhibit with tank).

Reason is, that they want deeper tank than default, but they are ´land´ animals ingame, so they can´t tell you about it in zookeeper´s window.

Just deepen tank of monk seels once, and they will be swimming merrily in it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Valexi Slevaskos said:

Is the Bactrian Camel Compatible with the Dromedary Camel?

hello Valexi!

By game standards they have very different habitat, so they are not compatible.

DinoThePower

Hey Borsato, I really like your work, but I'm having one issue.

For context, in addition to your stuff, I have RSN's old complete collection pack installed. And this seems to cause one problem: his Indricotherium seems to be overlapping with yours.

g8hjLpp.png

By default, it's the RSN version, but on some occasions it morphs into your version. 

The weirdest is that this kind of overlapping doesn't seem to be happening for me anywhere else. For example, both your Quagga and RSN's Quagga seem to co-exist just fine as their own selectable animals with no overlapping.

PmMCcZ9.png

So, is it possible you could fix this for me? It'd be much appreciated. 

7 hours ago, DinoThePower said:

Hey Borsato, I really like your work, but I'm having one issue.

For context, in addition to your stuff, I have RSN's old complete collection pack installed. And this seems to cause one problem: his Indricotherium seems to be overlapping with yours.

By default, it's the RSN version, but on some occasions it morphs into your version. 

The weirdest is that this kind of overlapping doesn't seem to be happening for me anywhere else. For example, both your Quagga and RSN's Quagga seem to co-exist just fine as their own selectable animals with no overlapping.

So, is it possible you could fix this for me? It'd be much appreciated. 

My Paraceratherium is based on RSN's Indricotherium, and because of that they have the same ID which causes the conflicts. At the moment you can't use both of them, you will need to remove one of them.

3 hours ago, Valexi Slevaskos said:

Could you make a babakoto?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indri

I'll think about it. I still have some entries on my TODO list.

Valexi Slevaskos

Okay thanks, because I think there is a lack of prosimians, such as lemurs, lorises, and tarsiers. I thought it would be nice to have more.

On 4/10/2018 at 7:01 PM, Valexi Slevaskos said:

Though I have a request to replace that, could you convert HENDRIX's Chinese Alligator, like you did with his Indian Gharial?

http://zt2downloadlibrary.wikia.com/wiki/Chinese_Alligator_(HENDRIX_%26_Zerosvalmont)

I'll think about it.. :)

Today is release day, so a couple of new animals.

Here we go (from left to right):

Moa.png.c1e98d7002a2da6a9b49359ec4a7c240.pngHomotherium.png.f939333c98ab414030cb9ce8a4eaded9.pngGreenIguana.png.f5bcbebf1b7181242b0744dce7fca2a1.pngGalapagosLandIguana.png.d4a25ef533f5cd05c49d78fa801582fc.pngGalapagosGiantTortoise.png.dc5ca7ff4e8df9b96f3bf71a90708d4e.pngAfricanSpurredTortoise.png.bcbdec553b7cb290bb17eb1c35be9b7c.png

South Island Moa: Grassland, Pacific Ocean (ztd is stored under ExtinctSpecies)

Homotherium: Highland, Eurasia, Ice Age (ztd is stored under MegaMammals)

Green Iguana: Rainforest, South America

Galapagos Land Iguana: Savannah, Pacific Ocean

Galapagos Giant Tortoise: Savannah, Pacific Ocean

African Spurred Tortoise: Desert, Africa

Happy downloads ;)

• Love 3

Khaydar

Very good choice of animals as always.

I have found a bug with your Moa, it asks for a shelter but dislike every shelter in the game.

Also something weird with the homotherium 

MTqxfjk.png

It has cyan ears and claws in my game but not in your picture