Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Khaydar

Let's play an old game of mine called "Guess the next animal release"

Here's the clues:

I'm semi-aquatic

I'm a big predator

I live on the southern hemisphere.

The prize is a screenshot of the animal.

Khaydar

You mean  saltwater crocodile? It's already on the original game.

Leopard seal? I think Pukkie meant australian fresh water crocodile

Khaydar

@Hawkkeye666  Wait what!!! How? Are you a psychic or some kind of hacker? You always guess it first try.

Yes it is indeed a leopard seal. You know what I'm releasing it instead, since it took literally only 2 tries.

Here's the picture: 

3I226ER.png

• Love 1

anaconda

3 hours ago, Khaydar said:

@Hawkkeye666  Wait what!!! How? Are you a psychic or some kind of hacker? You always guess it first try.

Yes it is indeed a leopard seal. You know what I'm releasing it instead, since it took literally only 2 tries.

Here's the picture: 

3I226ER.png

It was quite elementary, dear Watson. Big predator? Leopard seal is biggest semi aquatic predator in its environment. It lives in southern hemisphere - very wide hint, but you wouldn´t write it without reason, so I thought that it would be very south, indeed. And if you are mammal, you can´t live more southern than antarctic coast. So logically leopard seal.

Oh, and I have whole list of animals which I think are suitable for ZT. Leopard seal is on it. Quite forward on it, actually.

Southern anteater is bugless, and giant mekong catfish seems too, but I haven´t bred it yet.

For players:

Southern anteater is compatible with ingame giant anteater, Borsato´s south american coati, Taz´s giant armadillo and Genkicoll´s toco toucan.

Giant mekong catfish is compatible with.... Wels catfish, baikal sturgeon, barramundi, electric eel, rosette river ray and arapaima.

PS: it´s great to see you back, Khaydar:)

Wanna play guessing again?

PPS: There´s line ´pacific walrus likes beach grass´ in leopard seal´s description. Rest seems bugless:)

• Haha 1

Khaydar

Update: Fixed leopard seal description

@Hawkkeye666 Would you mind sharing this list here on tek? It's always great to have some inspiration.