Yellowrose ZT 1 Creations

Yellowrose

awe sorry Pukkie I know we talkin Greek to some....lol

But Guess what?? .... Map for the YR-ChristmasXP-2018 is finished hopefully I can remember everything else as quick as using the map editor.

Santa's Mountain is a large Map and I have plans for a medium and small as well. I remember not every zoo builder like to work on large maps so will do all 3 so everyone has something to work with. All Maps are using just in game items no user UCIs were used so anyone will be able to open these without searching to see if they have the files needed to open them. I'm using Complete Collection so hopefully most have managed over the years to grab a copy along the way.

Zoo007.jpg

Zoo006.jpg

• Love 2

I LOVE large maps!  I always run out of room before I finish building. :-)

What is the snowy border in the second picture?  Is that available?

That is just the in game winter fence. None of these maps will have user content they are being made with strictly game only content so everyone will be able to open and use then without worrying about looking for downloads to add.

Z.Z.

I do everything in my basic paint program, so Im not sure what the angle degree is, but the angle itself is one pixel high by two pixels wide, it can be created by placing a line of two pixels, then move up and over one pixel and place another line of two pixels, and so on.

This is a single in game tile, or 2x2 in code: image.png.20d554ffa4f38b0208aaec22ac6d99b3.png

The Christmas map looks wonderful :)

I just happen to find the angle I needed. I found and old creator binder I put together with the uscs guides Genki's path tutorial and a few others and in one of those sections is the angle needed so now I can get into sketchup and make some meshes for new buildings and goodies that I can then take screens of and get them into the game just think all new original designs...who would have thought....lol....thanks a bunch Z.Z.

A little preview of what's coming for Christmas this year in addition to the 3 maps

YR-2018-GiftPlanter-SENW-Icon.png

YR-2018-DecoratedTree1-Icon.png

YR-2018-WireFrameTree-Icon.png

YR-2018-LgFlowerbed1-Icon.png

YR-2018-XmasTown Clock-Icon.png

YR-2018-SnowyTree1-Icon.png

YR-2018-TripleLantern1-Icon.png

YR-2018-XmasLantern1-SENW-Icon.png

YR-2018-XmasPlanter1-Icon.png

YR-2018-SingleLantern1-Icon.png

• Love 4

Z.Z the angle for the ZT grid is 26.565 degrees