Yellowrose ZT 1 Creations

Yellowrose

I haven't done rotations as yet but need opinions on size. is it to tall and does it need to be made shorter... lower screen shows the in game lantern

Zoo028.jpg

Lantern.png

this is after a slight resize

Zoo030.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Yellowrose said:

this is after a slight resize

I like this size:-)

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Yellowrose said:

A little preview of what's coming for Christmas this year in addition to the 3 maps

These are beautiful!

Savannahjan

These are so lovely, YR, such nice graphics. :clap:  I agree, the smaller size seems better.   

that looks all fabulous to me Yellowrose :jippie7::jippie7:

Of course  I have to name a favourite in them

The foliage item above the Christmasclock. Awesome!

The size of the lamp in the past picture is juuuust fine :hug2:

I found a really old wish I once had in 2009

I had a wisch to make a flowercup ride (would be such a nice addtion to the Dutch zoo I still need to finish for my moose lol)

Back then we had a flower releted contest what tricked that

I posted these 2 images with the question if it was possible to replce the snowcups for these tulip cups

5bf9949f83ecf_yellowtulippotbookfairy.JPG.7625ae9b5fd868069e1eccf4f1754656.JPGflower_fairy.JPG.d2c4d7aae182f6b85e0db92f2f859626.JPG

Your answer was the following Not too sure the pics you posted could be adjusted to fit the ride properly Pukkie but I might be able to do some adjustments to the cups in the RCT ride if I can get the ride animations extracted. Adjustments might be able to be made buy adding to the cups to make them look like open tulip blooms. I'll have to see what I can do.

So here is me asking if you can give this another look?

• Love 1

let me get back into the swing of ape and zoot again have to re-teach myself it's been 10 years since I created anything. I pretty well have ape mastered but zoot for the rotations in a whole different animal. Then I'll pull out RCT 2 and see what I can do for the images of the cups. I just need to finish re-learning all the stuff I used to do combined with what I know now.

Yellowrose 2018 Christmas Decor Pack - Update

4 decoration Christmas Trees

8 Pieces of decorative scenery including a nice arch with more arches planed

11 Lanterns with a few more ideas up my sleeve

----------------------------------------

in addition to the above which are all completed except for completing rotations in zoot here is a list of images for other goodies that I have made and just need to make icons and assemble in ape.

4 Decorative grasses, snowy, savannah/desert, summer, Deciduous I guess you could call it with it's color

2 hopefully 3 path wide arches with matching single column pillars

1 1/4 tile flower with many more planned

and a few different flowerbeds planned using the grasses and flowers I'm making.

needless to say I think the community will be pretty well spoiled for Christmas and beyond this year and into early 2019

some of these you have seen in previous posts but here is a preview of most of what I have done or planed.

2018ChristmasPackPreview.png

• Love 1

Cricket

I really LOVE those lamps!!  :jippie7:

I realize that you're a pro at this, even tho' it's been 10 years.  However, if you need any assistance with Zoot, let me know.  I may be able to help.  :hug2: