Yellowrose ZT 1 Creations

Yellowrose

Thanks Cricket...it's just trying to remember the steps to take etc only took me a minute or 2 for ape and it came back hopefully it will for zoot as well. Working in 3D these last 9 years has taught me a lot and finding a binder I used to use all the time when creating for ZT was a big plus it brings back a lot of what I have forgotten now if I could just find my backup CD binder I still have oodles of unfinished stuff I could finish or even improve upon before release. Not to mention the backups of all the ZA files and even files from before the ZA downloads CD was released. I had it here by my computer and then a bunch of stuff got moved around after my computer was set up and that binder is one it makes me so mad because I kept it right by the computer. When I didn't want it it was right here and now that I want it can't find it for the life of me.....lol....oh well such is Murphy's Law I guess...it'll turn up when I don't want it....rofl

well playing around with some garden bases I made from ZT by raising terrain by 1 and then adding dirt to the top something for spring maybe??? Going through images and getting all sorts of ideas. Skewing images and saving for later use. Going to do a few beds like this for Christmas as well. It's not complete yet want to add some more flowers and a few grasses to fill in more of the dirt base. Second Image is the garden Completed at least the SW view of it just have to move the fan palms to the top layer to make the north views.

2x4-GardenPreview.png

2x4-GardenCompletedPreview.png

• Love 2

and the finished Rose Garden all 4 Views

YR-SpringPinkRoseGardenPreview.png

• Like 2
  • Love 3

WOOTS!!!!!! Yay me just like ape only took a few minutes in zoot to bring it all back ....most of the lanterns are done just rezipping and naming and test in a zoo. :jippie7::jippie7::santa-dance::tomtedanst2:

• Like 1

Who's up for a little bit of Sushi??

Introducing the Sushi Trawler Restaurant. Will also have matching lanterns and Rocks and a big redwood tree. Those I will leave as a surprise for now but need to tease you all some more. .... Hmmm not so sure this is a go only have the SW & SE views such a shame cause it's a nice looking boat,

SushiTrawlerRestaurant-0-1.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2