• TRIFORCE89
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Serpyderpy
    • Fern
    • Goosifer

Jordan's Projects

Jordan

Jordan

I think it is about time to drag this thread up from the bottom of the page, don't you? With the anniversary in progress, I can now discuss my projects so here we go.

Right now, I'd like some feedback, if that is alright with you folks. I tried to get some requests accomplished for the anniversary, including some animals that will do nicely in small exhibits and the unicorns Genki has been nagging me about forever. So, my question is this: what do you folks like and what do you want to see more of? I think I have about a million more Genki unicorns to do if those are going over well.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jordan

• genkicoll

• Professor Paul

• pukkie

luvmy83wing

jordon I love your animals anything from you would be a great addition ....... unicorns actually any hooved creature ........ tigers, actually any BIG cats oh heck anything you want to do for us we'll take it but then again you've spoiled us and we are greedy ...... well okay maybe I shouldn't speak for everyone but I think you get the drift ...... a sugar glider would be awesome but don't knopw if they can be done

Cricket

Speaking of farm animals ... Would it be possible to create a domestic pig that doesn't multiply like crazy???? :JC_see_stars: I like having the piggies, but it's tough keeping up with them when they have little piggies every 10 seconds!! :risitas6ba0:

genkicoll

Nagging? I do not nag, I haven't even brought it up, even though you've had them pending since December! Wahaha :24:

genkicoll

I have a grievance, and one I hope that can be remedied with a hack, because it's realllllly bothering me!!

Guests can't see past at least 4 of the Blue Fang low decorative fences: The snowy fence (came with CC), the rainforest fence and both of the Atlantis decorative fences!! It's just not right! They're low fences, guests should be able to see past them!

Cricket
I have a grievance, and one I hope that can be remedied with a hack, because it's realllllly bothering me!!

Guests can't see past at least 4 of the Blue Fang low decorative fences: The snowy fence (came with CC), the rainforest fence and both of the Atlantis decorative fences!! It's just not right! They're low fences, guests should be able to see past them!

They can't see past these low fences???? :whoa: Nope, not right at all. I, too, would like to see this fixed.

And, yes, we need more cows!!

Jordan

Really? I looked at the code, and they are set up the same way as other official fences which I believe can be seen through.

cHeight = 1

There isn't a "cSeeThrough = x" line for any of the low fences, but this is what sets tall ones like the concrete fence to opaque.

Inserting cSeeThrough = 1 may do it, but I'm not sure why this is happening in the first place.