• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jordan

• genkicoll

• Professor Paul

• pukkie

genkicoll

Moved all of the cattle requests to THIS thread to try and keep these things organized ^__^

By the way, Jordan, in case you hadn't noticed (since you've been gone for a while), I have started making the animals which I requested of you, so if you have a list, those can be removed :elkgrin:

Moved all of the cattle requests to THIS thread to try and keep these things organized ^__^

By the way, Jordan, in case you hadn't noticed (since you've been gone for a while), I have started making the animals which I requested of you, so if you have a list, those can be removed :elkgrin:

And if I do say so myself ...which i do ....Genki you havne a beautiful job with your creatures!!!!! And Jordon we are missing you!!!!

Jordan

hello all, sorry I haven't been about but I've been painfully busy as of late. I think I've said this before, but if anyone seriously needs my attention, send me a PM or put my name in your post. I make sure to check my inbox and search for my name whenever I pop in.

Anyway, yes, I have seen that you've started in on your long list of creatures and you are doing a lovely job at it. And you thought you couldn't make animals!

• 4 weeks later...
Kristanni20X6
Waterbuck - This might be a bit harder as it is thicker and has distinctive horns.
Hey that's okay. Just take your time. By the way, could you PM me once you get teh Waterbuck done?

• 1 month later...

im with him how bout a cobra or a rattlesnake

you can never have to many snakes

if you need pics of a certain snake i have plenty just pm me i go to alot of serpentariums