Particle's Projects

Particle

Particle

Yes, Yes, and Yes... :)

If I can get the  purple and green one done, I want to do a blue one after that.

But first, I want to get the purple and green done, and then I want to make sure they work as best as they can.  As this mod gets closer to finish I realize that it needs my full attention for awhile.  So all my other projects are going to be on hold.  That doesn't mean they won't get done. This mod is very important to all of the rest of the things I want to do, just like zookini is, so it may take up my time but it is totally worth it.

• Love 3

VeganCannibalism

Glad to see you back, Particle! The work so far is gorgeous! :D

The image before the research menu is broken.

Particle
1 hour ago, HeatherL said:

The image before the research menu is broken.

Sorry bout that.  :)

6 hours ago, VNDragonV2 said:

Finally! That's a much better layout for the research menu.

So quick note about that layout, I wanted to put all the R&D into one panel, but the game engine wouldn't let me do it.  I screwed around with it for a few days then I just went the route of redoing the way it looks, because I couldn't change the way it works.  I basically did this kind of experimenting with most every panel.  I tried to change it to function better or have some quality of life features.  If none of that stuff worked, I'd just go about trying to make a better looking panel.

More to come, I will be working on this stuff all weekend. I appreciate all the comments and likes, just remember if there is something you see you don't like, let me know.  :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2