Particle's Projects

Particle

Particle

Ok, thanks, Cricket and I are both on w10 too.  I used to be on w7, and I also used to have a w95 that I could test on.  So between Cricket and I we had a lot covered.  Now, I'm wondering about the older windows, and also the mac.

Edit:  Nevermind about the mac, I just read that you can't play this game on a mac anymore without a windows emulator.

Finished the buttons in the zoo stats panel:

screenie9015.jpg

Edit 2:  I figured out what newname.lyt does, you will see it if you create a new exhibit.  I have fixed it to purple, so that will be in the next update too.

7-5-20 update:  Pretty sure everything is done.  This week, I'll be testing in my spare time, building zoos when I have the chance, then this weekend I'm going to upload a newer version, and start work on the green assets for the "Emerald" version.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
Particle

So it seems llike the test version of this mod is working ok,  Because of that I'm just going to skip  uploading a newer version and go to the next stage. Most of the things that I've been working on the last few days were just minor things or going through code to clean it up,   So I don't think another test version would be much different.

I started working on the green assets last night (backgrounds, buttons, icons, etc).  I'm hoping I can get both these versions done and submitted in about 2 weeks.

screenie9100.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Cricket

That green scheme is nice too.  Let me tell you tho' ... I really LOVE the amethyst version!!  Particle has created a monster ... I can't live without this UI hack! :Bsmile6:

• Love 1

VeganCannibalism

Whoa, that green looks great!

Particle

Well, at least  Cricket likes her UI, lol.  Mission accomplished.

Update:  I'm currently working on a club zoo, so I haven't had time to work on the green version lately, but that's ok because I'm also testing the purple version while I do the club zoo so that is very helpful.  So far, I've had no real issues.  I'll be back to work on the green assets as soon as I can.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
Particle

I finished the art for the green version, here's a look:

Zoo033.jpg.0484b656c6ebcde6b96311386d4d4f9f.jpg

Almost done now.  Just a few things left to do.  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

VeganCannibalism

Ooh, looking good! You're like a wizard, dude. :D

• Love 1

Savannahjan

Oooooh, Aaaaah!  I love this color, looking great!

• Love 1