• Hawkkeye666
    • PollyPocketFan79
    • (Designer)Zarawatto
    • karkajou
    • gelatinousBeast

Love Fantasy Animals?

genkicoll

ZooGrammy

Fern, are they still up and running? I googled their web address and the site was not found.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

• Fern

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am just trying to find out as I know someone who has contact with them recently. I have all the ZT1 downloads anyway. Most of theirs were also at ZA but one or two weren't. The flying pig wasn't.

Savannahjan

This is a great thread, I really appreciate all the reviews. One of my favorite fantasy animals is made by Ghirin, based on the sea otter, the Dobhar Chu. It likes a coniferous exhibit, which is very woodsy and works up so beautifully, but the creatures cry is absolutely bone chilling. It is very deceiving to see the lovely otter, playing and swimming in the beautiful exhibit, but click on him and the scream is startling, I just love him!

img-12-1167684976.jpg

genkicoll

Neat! I've downloaded it, and updated the description while I was at it! I'll give it a try :vishenka_34:

genkicoll

I had the opportunity to try some new user-made fantasy animals this month in our club contest, so these screens' co-authors are my fellow Dragonriders :D

Atlas Bear: OK, the Atlas Bear isn't a fantasy animal, but since I'm at it, anyway, thought I'd add it in here :P These animals have a pretty, interesting exhibit and breed like mad. Like all the rest of Ghirin's bears, the Atlas Bears are outstanding!

post-4-1188682232_thumb.jpg

Atlas Bear

The Delphin, companion of Poseidon. I like this one a lot! That could be because it goes so well with the Poseidon statue and fountain, but no! As always, Ghirin's creations are top-notch, and they have a lovely exhibit.

post-4-1188682494_thumb.jpg

Delphin

The Nemean Lion is another with an interesting exhibit, although we put the foliage all in two corners of the exhibit - didn't want to block the view of the lions' games, now did we? :24: Breed quickly!

post-4-1188682645_thumb.jpg

Nemean Lion

The Pard is great! The recolor is very nice and the exhibit is beautiful! They weren't overly shy, and guests like them!

post-4-1188682759_thumb.jpg

Pard

The Steppe Gold-winged Dragon is very nice, and very big! Their exhibit is nearly 100% grass terrain with some bushes and rocks with a bit of elevation. They breed like mad, but don't have a problem with overcrowding (not that I found, at least!). The young dragon looks like a full-sized komodo dragon.

post-4-1188682829_thumb.jpg

Steppe Gold-winged Dragon

oh Genki we must share zoobuilding blood somewhere for your exhibit looks very close to how I made an exhibit for just exactly the same lions for this month clubcontest. :whoa: :elkgrin:

genkicoll

Haha~ Well, I can't take credit for the structure of the surrounding area - We'd discussed how to make a coliseum area for lions, and Lo's (that AQ, for those who don't know :P) design was much better than mine :lol: I only added the lions to the exhibit.