Thorbjc
    Newest Member
    Thorbjc

• MsOnary
    • MaastrichianFan
    • Truly_happy

Love Fantasy Animals?

genkicoll

well Pukkie they are not as well done as other peoples around here but I am working on the current ZOTM and it is the best one I've done IMHO so after submitting it I just might use it to show screens of.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

• Fern

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not the comparing kind :hug2: Every one has his/her own style and every one keeps improving just by playing

I just want to see your screens to see how you play and have fun with our beloved game So I keep hoping you will one day share with us your screenies

• 9 months later...
genkicoll

From me :laugh: I don't think they're available anywhere anymore.

Anyone else want the Red Wild Panda? It's just as easy to send to multiple people :elkgrin:

Send it to me and I will see if I can track who made it.

Edit: Never mind I downloaded it ages ago from the thread.

Pandas - My favorite is probably the

Red Wild Panda (The site that originally made this seems to be lost to the ages. If this is your item, or you know whose it is, please let me know and I'll remove this ztd immediately!) - I give it FOUR STARS! The guests love them, they don't seem to be as shy as the in-game Giant Pandas, and they have babies in PAIRS!

Found an old copy of this and it has a ZA readme inside.

It may have been withdrawn for some reason. But it is nothing like the real life red panda. In fact it is white ingame. I will nosy around in the ZA archives and see if I can find the author and why it was removed.

I also had a Red Panda Pack from ZA at one time too. I was just there and didn't see it, so I don't know if ZA has another one from somewhere else or their own or if they just haven't put it back up yet. I can wait unless someone wants to send it to me.

Kim

genkicoll

It had warnings, but no errors, so I have no idea. No, it does not look like a red panda, which is probably why it's called a red wild panda (which I see as a fantasy animal), so I still enjoy having it in my game. I updated my copy to remove the warnings and to link it to the ingame sounds instead of having the extra .wavs in the file. So, Moondog, still want the file? Anyone else?

It had warnings, but no errors, so I have no idea. No, it does not look like a red panda, which is probably why it's called a red wild panda (which I see as a fantasy animal), so I still enjoy having it in my game. I updated my copy to remove the warnings and to link it to the ingame sounds instead of having the extra .wavs in the file. So, Moondog, still want the file? Anyone else?
Yes please and I will add it back to ZA with a note saying updated by you. Still need to find the author first.

I'll happily take any other ZA files you may have done too.

also had a Red Panda Pack from ZA at one time too. I was just there and didn't see it, so I don't know if ZA has another one from somewhere else or their own or if they just haven't put it back up yet. I can wait unless someone wants to send it to me.

Kim

This one is in the repair heap as it has a number of problems that need fixing.