Newest Member
    SadakoRei13

• MaastrichianFan
    • Rhodie
    • goldenfire
    • AnthraxOrigin12

Love Fantasy Animals?

genkicoll

I will post mine after Savannah Jan judged the zoos for this month clubcontest so you can see how much the idea is alike

I thought it was really cool :elkgrin:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genkicoll

• ZooGrammy

• Fern

• pukkie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Flying Dragons - THREE STARS. I like these dragons, they breathe fire, and like the Emerald Dragon, they spend all their time flying. What I don't like about them is that it doesn't seem to be possible to get their exhibit suitability above the 80's (which annoys me), and they guests (based on the star-rating of the exhibits) don't seem all that interested in them.
I asked Jay about this one
I checked the suitability guides and I did create one

for the Flying Dragon. It has the LCID error, as well

as the problem of not liking itself. The checker does

not check for things like attractiveness. But looking

at the ".uca", it has high values for that.

So this will crash the games of some people as well as not being happy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Zooraven
The Steppe Gold-winged Dragon is very nice, and very big! Their exhibit is nearly 100% grass terrain with some bushes and rocks with a bit of elevation. They breed like mad, but don't have a problem with overcrowding (not that I found, at least!). The young dragon looks like a full-sized komodo dragon.

post-4-1188682829_thumb.jpg

Steppe Gold-winged Dragon

What did you do to make your gold-wings breed?!...Mine don't like each other... and won't breed...none of my downloaded animals do. :ohmy:

genkicoll

Like any animal, you have to get the exhibit suitability as high as you can get it to go - then make sure that the animals aren't feeling crowded by the guests. The combination of these two (plus making sure they have food and clean exhibits) will make your animals happy, and they'll breed.

• 8 months later...
Guest rachel_beard101
Like any animal, you have to get the exhibit suitability as high as you can get it to go - then make sure that the animals aren't feeling crowded by the guests. The combination of these two (plus making sure they have food and clean exhibits) will make your animals happy, and they'll breed.

hey checking the website out very nice

Guest Caddienoah

Genki,

Thanks for the info, and the excellant screens...doing a fantasy zoo is very tempying, still working on my baby zoo though. Is anyone thinking of doing a "baby" fantasy animal pack???? It would be fun to work with...would need some specialty buildings also.....

:whistilin:

Guest Schwarzwind

The Red Dragons look too cute! I poked around in the downloads section but could not find them. I'd love to try adding them to one of my zoos. Where can I get these guys?