Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

Hawkkeye666
On 6/10/2021 at 9:23 PM, Fern said:

It's coming out in the Predator Pack on the Tek birthday, along with some of his other files.

Here are new versions of Abbot´s duiker and bharal for packs. I changed bharal´s environment to better suit their geographic distribution (now it is compatible with my kiang and Borsato´s Chiru). In upcoming ungulates pack part 2 will be Himalayan tahr compatible with markhor and Borsato´s wild yak instead of bharal. I corrected duiker´s animations, it had the same problem as nyala. 

This version of duiker and bharal are not uploaded in their packs yet, I will upload them when I finish correcting my other  animals.

Does anyone have account on ztsf.nl? I cannot register there. If you have an account, would you be so kind and downloaded me this gazelle, please?

http://ztsf.nl/load/chinese_steppengazelle/7-1-0-378

I think it would be great addition to Tibetan Plateau exhibit (Borsato´s chiru, my bharal and kiang, and my (unreleased) blood pheasant and Thorold´s deer. Thank you!

*** files removed 20210617

• Like 1

If you ask Lgcfm on The ZT2 Round Table she'll be able to get the download for you.

Or ask Pukkie. She probably belongs to that site.

I can add those two to the packs I am sorting for you.

Hawkkeye666
50 minutes ago, Fern said:

Or ask Pukkie. She probably belongs to that site.

I can add those two to the packs I am sorting for you.

Yes, instead of old versions of that animals. That´s what I thought.

Can you finish updating this one and then all the 4 duikers I have will be okay to release

Duiker (Yellow Backed Duiker by Hawkkeye) warning

Hawkkeye666
3 minutes ago, Fern said:

Can you finish updating this one and then all the 4 duikers I have will be okay to release

Duiker (Yellow Backed Duiker by Hawkkeye) warning

I will do my best.

Hawkkeye666

2nd part of my ungulates. Bigger, longer, and uncut. Consider it as early gift to tek birthday.

Animals: ungulates.jpg.d7186f1af7ebe2025a883539d2d2c6f8.jpg

Snow Sheep, Himalayan Tahr, Thorold´s Deer, Tufted Deer, Dall Sheep, Urial

Red Goral, Mainland Serow, Indian Hog Deer, Zebu, Mustang, White-Tailed Deer, Sika Deer, Elk, Water Chevrotain, Pygmy Hippopotamus

Spanish Ibex, Blue Duiker, Lesser Kudu, Hirola, Steenbok, Puku, Lechwe, Nile Lechwe, Sharpe´s Grysbok, Chinkara, Indian Muntjac, Reeve´s Muntjac, Pygmy Hog

Siberian Ibex, Eld´s Deer, Lesser Mouse-Deer, Greater Mouse-Deer, Mountain Reedbuck, Mountain Nyala, Nilgiri Tahr, Golden Takin, Chinese Goral.

Compatibility guide:

Learn for yourself! But most of them are compatible among themselves, and with my, Borsato´s, Khaydar´s, and of course ingame animals. And with my unreleased animals, like fowl pack.

Have fun.

My already made animals are corrected, and they will be uploaded here in few days.

*** file removed 20210617

• Love 3

27 minutes ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

hawkkeyesungulatespart2.rar

This is a .rar file. ???

Hawkkeye666
10 minutes ago, HeatherL said:

This is a .rar file. ???

Yep, Fern told that it is better to release animals in .rar files.